Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Despicable behaviour of the company and it's representitves

strain
strain Member Posts: 160
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

wow I asked "NOT_QUEEN" two simple questions on her twitch channel that where in no way offensive and I get a torrent of abusive cursing, is this the sort of person that should be representing the company as a "Community Manager" if so does this company have any self respect! https://twitch.tv/videos/277117602?t=01h36m14s link should be working now!!!

Post edited by strain on

Comments

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Link me to this stream or video or whatever
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Wait what were the questions and she was the one who was swearing at you?
  • Queen_Shepis
    Queen_Shepis Member Posts: 39

I regularly got the feeling that everyone in the dev stream is not taking us, the community, serious. I don't wanna say that they're cursing or insulting us but especially Mathieu Cote and not_queen seem to not take questions serious and make fun of the person asking it. To some degree that's funny but in their position they should not do that.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    edited July 2018

@ThePloopz said:

This and if she's doing her own thing it would suggest that these were PS4 related and probably not simple and inoffensive given your title. You also have provided no proof of anything let alone who was the one cursing at you.

If it's someone other than her than you're barking up the wrong tree, and if it was her than provide proof not sensational claims.

• ThePloopz
    powerbats said:

@ThePloopz said:

This and if she's doing her own thing it would suggest that these were PS4 related and probably not simple and inoffensive given your title. You also have provided no proof of anything let alone who was the one cursing at you.

If it's someone other than her than you're barking up the wrong tree, and if it was her than provide proof not sensational claims.

If this is actually true then this has been easily the most drama ridden release I’ve seen for this game
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@strain said:
    wow I asked "NOT_QUEEN" two simple questions on her twitch channel that where in no way offensive and I get a torrent of abusive cursing, is this the sort of person that should be representing the company as a "Community Manager" if so does this company have any self respect!

You should have put a video or chat logs or something cause no one will take this seriously..

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    strain said:

the stream I speak had in the title forum feedback that's work!!!!!!

stop crying
  • Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    edited July 2018

you posted a link to her offline channel. Not a clip.

• Lowbei
    strain said:

I at no point mentioned anything off consoles get your facts right!

yes you did, you cried like a little baby and were put to sleep.

get over it and stop embarrassing yourself.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@strain said:
    go get me a link of said posts!!!! lol why would I care for consoles when I play on PC kid don't accuse without proof!

You put up the wrong thing..

• Lowbei
    strain said:

go get me a link of said posts!!!! lol why would I care for consoles when I play on PC kid don't accuse without proof!

stop crying
  • ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Link her swearing at you because of your questions, that’s literally all you have to do
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@strain said:
    i linked a small portion of that stream go watch the full stream to see her insult me something about my penis earlier!!!!

Something? Tell us what she said. She could’ve been babbling about fan fiction for all you know.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

I think you should take the clip + explanation and file a report on the in-game form. That's the proper method of reporting things such as this.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited July 2018
    Lowbei said:
    strain said:

I at no point mentioned anything off consoles get your facts right!

yes you did, you cried like a little baby and were put to sleep.

get over it and stop embarrassing yourself.

an insult.  where are the mods to protect us from reading this?  eek...or something.
  • Jack11803

@strain said:
    i already explained now if you want more proof go watch whole stream!!!

That’s literally AIDS, no. You were there, give us a general census of when it happened. Or did you only hop in for some quick questions that are in the wrong place to begin with?

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@strain said:
    i already explained now if you want more proof go watch whole stream!!!

Why should we watch a stream that goes on for hours, to find a couple of minutes where she supposedly insulted you?

• Jack11803

@strain said:
    oh i did report but they as per usual are unwilling to let me know if appropriate action will be taking but was giving an apology.. but i want it from her! @Lowbei still waiting on this proof or you talking through your AHOLE? SO WHERE IS THE LINK? COME ON!

You need it to send some first. You are the person on offense. That’s like sending a child support letter to a random guy, and saying it’s his responsibility to prove to some crazy women he’s not the father..... oh wait.... that actually happens in America.... what do ya know

• Kevvie

@strain said:
    either way the title was ominous and can be taking anyway not my problem she wasn't more direct, am i correct??

No.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@strain said:
    @Mc_Harty I linked the second part as part of the proof and its 5:28am i ain't going through all that crap to find her banging on about a small penis like a child!

1. So you don't have proof then.
    2. Go to ######### bed you degenerate.
  • Jack11803

@Kevvie said:

@strain said:
    either way the title was ominous and can be taking anyway not my problem she wasn't more direct, am i correct??

No.

SAD TROMBONE

• Kevvie

@strain said:
    @Mc_Harty I linked the second part as part of the proof and its 5:28am i ain't going through all that crap to find her banging on about a small penis like a child!

You should've had this "proof" before even creating a thread with accusations which are extremely vague at best, you didn't even tell us the questions you asked.

• Jack11803

I’m a picky, greedy, selfish #########. However, what you are doing is slander, and like the ######### I am, I’ll digitally slap yo ass down. Now quit it. Only one way to turn this around. Give us the time, or tell us your questions. Both are easy

• Jack11803

@strain said:
    @Jack11803 you'll do nothing but run your mouth via keyboard now i provided a link i ain't going through the whole stream now unless you watch full stream you can't prove of disprove my accusation now shut up.... and do something constructive as i ain't gonna do as you ask.. do you understand?

Dont go through it then, just tell us what you asked her. I’ll trust your word....

• Kevvie

@strain said:
    @Jack11803 you'll do nothing but run your mouth via keyboard now i provided a link i ain't going through the whole stream now unless you watch full stream you can't prove of disprove my accusation now shut up.... and do something constructive as i ain't gonna do as you ask.. do you understand?

Without YOU providing proof, no one is going to believe said accusation. No one is going to watch a whole stream because frankly you do not come off as a credible source.

• Jack11803

@strain said:
    @Kevvie watch the stream or clip now i've said all i need to say so if you ain't gonna watch it not my problem but the proof is there!

It’s 100% your problem. If not a single person goes through that stream, you lose

• Jack11803

@strain said:
    @Lowbei clearly you talk trash as we are waiting on any kind of proof of me talking about console peasant stuff so when we getting it or you gonna apologise and shut up and do something constructive like play with lego?

He’s a troll, everyone just acts with him to keep it real

• Jack11803

@strain said:
    @Jack11803 company already know about it now you gonna stop bothering me with these ridiculous posts... now i provided a link and a clip of her insulting me... i didn't want to post the first part as i deemed it inappropriate to share on this forum so watch it or shut up!

Not a single one of those links work. GG

• Lowbei
    strain said:

@Lowbei clearly you talk trash as we are waiting on any kind of proof of me talking about console peasant stuff so when we getting it or you gonna apologise and shut up and do something constructive like play with lego?

maybe if your junk wasnt so small, not queen wouldnt make fun of it.

if you are still butthurt later, please make a second thread :)
  • Lowbei
    ThePloopz said:
    @Lowbei I think you triggered him lol
    uh oh!
  • ThePloopz
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    @Lowbei I think you triggered him lol
    uh oh!
    What ever shall you do?!? A keyboard warrior is upset with you lmao
  • ThePloopz
    Lowbei said:
    strain said:

maybe if your junk wasnt so small, not queen wouldnt make fun of it.

if you are still butthurt later, please make a second thread :)
    This was amazing 😂😂
  • Kevvie

@strain said:
    @Kevvie "A CREDIBLE SOURCE" wow do you know how pathetic that sounds now either check it or put up with it cause you lot are boring the hell out me!!!!! LMFAO

I'll bore you as much as needed. I'm not a teacher checking your homework. Either pull up the exact clip and give us the questions you asked or not a single person will believe you.

• Lowbei
    ThePloopz said:
    strain said:

@ThePloopz seriously that's what you think stop wasting my time fool!

I couldn’t help but notice you did not deny it. Soooo is it a micro????
    sounds like not queen hit the nail on the head with this one.

also. do you think that the dirty jobs guy, mike rowe, that he has to tell people that he has a “mikerowe penis”?
  • Jack11803

@ThePloopz said:
    strain said:

@ThePloopz seriously that's what you think stop wasting my time fool!

I couldn’t help but notice you did not deny it. Soooo is it a micro????

He told me to play Minecraft, I posted the Christian sever Winnie the Pooh, and he said I’m pathetic and just a kid that uses memes, then said drop mike, not mic, but mike. I feel bad, mike probably got a head injury.

This discussion has been closed.