The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Not About GhostFace Nerf

So unlike everyone else complaining about the nerf to GhostFace which I won't say one way or another one till I see what happens when it goes live.

Can we get a change on Thrilling Tremors? Right now how it stands you can't choose when to activate it, and those generators that are blocked can't be worked on, great, but they also can't be regressed either. Right now how it is, if it's a "Locked" gen, the killer can't go hit it or do anything to it either. So if there is a gen that you know for a fact survivors have been trying to finish and it gets locked you can't do anything to it. I'd like the option to still be able to break it and leave the gen instead of hang around the area where more than likely you just hooked someone as well to be able to kick the gen after it's over.

Now; if you think this is "Too OP", I have another idea in the same thought process. Allow me to kick the gen to start regressing it, and unlock the gen faster for being in a regressed state. This will allow me to start the process, and if I'm running this perk and Pop goes the weasel, it doesn't become useless since I have to hook someone first. And it doesn't become overpowered since survivors will get the option to stop the regression without waiting the whole timer out. I think this is fair.

I'm pretty sure the devs just used the Plague's Corrupt Intervention perk and changed it from starting at the beginning of a match to when a survivor gets picked up. However, that doesn't allow for other perks to take any effect. Pop goes the weasel, Overcharge, Surveillance all become useless if we can't interact with the generators while this is active. And yes I know you can kick the gen before picking someone up, but there's more than one gen on the map. Say the gen next to where you down them isn't worked on almost at all, but you go check the next one and it's at 99%. You are now forced to either wait out the time, or to leave it for anyone to come pop anytime they want to.

Now, if this is not intended to be an issue, and instead there's a bug that didn't allow me to kick the gen please do say so. If this is a bug that is being worked on that is perfectly fine, but it doesn't seem like it and I've not heard anything about it up till now.

Comments

• Lyro92
    Lyro92 Member Posts: 104

Really, not a single agree or disagree comment? :/ I made this to start a conversation on thoughts and opinions for the topic, guess people are too busy complaining about the nerf that hasn't happened yet.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I would be okay with Thrilling Tremors being 20 seconds long use if the cooldown was 40 seconds instead.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I think you raise a good point, it seems like an oversight. I certainly never considered the downsides of it in combination with other perks. It probably makes sense to leave PGTW out of any build with this perk. Which is a shame.

• Lyro92
    Lyro92 Member Posts: 104

I mean it's actually pretty sad, it's a cool perk that I'm just not using because it blocks way too many killer sided perks.

• Justice
    Justice Member Posts: 60
    edited June 2019

I think the cool down is too long. Better Killers find a way to keep pressure on survivors and the cooldown should max at 40 seconds in my opinion.

Also to make it more appealing to Survivors, Thrilling won't proc on the last survivor it procced on before.

And also enable the Killer interacting with gens when procced.

From a lore standpoint, the other entity blocking feature we see is abused windows and Killers are still able to vault them, so why not gens?