If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The unified forum seems to be a bad idea

Options
Tsulan
Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
When I look at all the hate threads from the console players, which insult, harass, stalk staff on their free time, and ask for compensations for a slightly delighted patch. I really feel sorry for behavior.
They clearly have improved over the last month's. They don't deserve all the hate.

Console patches go through extra instances. Microsoft and Sony have their own quality control. Which makes the patches come out later.
But somehow people feel like this was the end of the world, and act accordingly.

Guys, just be patient.

Comments

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

Are you trying to tell me.... I shouldn’t be a greedy #########? YOU #########! REEEEEEEEE!

Where did reeeee come from
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

Are you trying to tell me.... I shouldn’t be a greedy #########? YOU #########! REEEEEEEEE!

Where did reeeee come from

The dirty sewers.... I mean 4chan. Nope, I meant dirty sewers

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options
    I swear I die a little from laughing every time I say someone say reeeeee
  • Tsulan
    Options
    Tizzle said:

Shards on console have been capped at 1k since early June with the same perks in the shrine.

PS4 players will not get the double bloodpoint event without an update.

I'd say the complaints are justified.

Has a dev confirmed that you won't get the double BPs weekend?
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Tizzle said:

Shards on console have been capped at 1k since early June with the same perks in the shrine.

I heard they can’t do it without a patch idk how true that is though 
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

Check the old patch notes for double bloodpoint weekends.

• Tsulan
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tizzle said:

So the uncle of the neighbor of the brother of your coworkers aunt has confirmed that you won't get the bp weekend.
    That's a trustworthy source.
  • Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103
    Options

Regardless if we get the double bp event or not, if the clown and kate aren't out by that time what's the point? Everyone has been sitting on 1 million points and 1k shards already. We want to use the event to level up those characters just like everyone else.

• ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tizzle said:

So the uncle of the neighbor of the brother of your coworkers aunt has confirmed that you won't get the bp weekend.
    Did you even read what I said because your comment makes 0 sense
  • Tsulan
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

Tizzle said:

Yeah, you heard from SOMEONE not official that they won´t do it.
    Unless you get an official statement, that confirms or denies the event, there is nothing final.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

Tizzle said:

Unless you get an official statement, that confirms or denies the event, there is nothing final.

No that’s not what I said learn to read
  • Tsulan
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

Tizzle said:

You said you heard they need a patch. But you don´t know if its true.
    Thats basically hearsay.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Mom said to stop fighting.
  • Tsulan
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Ask mom what's for dinner
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:

Ask mom what's for dinner

Mom said it’s my turn to choose, BRO!!!

• ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

Tizzle said:

Thats basically hearsay.

Yes that’s what I said but you couldn’t understand that at first apparently because someone who can’t do something is much different than someone who won’t do it. Also if someone adds “idk how true that is” then obviously it’s meant to be taken with a grain of salt and as fact, I thought that was common knowledge 
    Post edited by ThePloopz on
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

Patch 1.3.1D
    Patch 1.5.2B
    Patch 1.6.0B
    Patch 1.6.3

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    "Slightly" delayed.
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @Tsulan
    And the purpose of this thread?
    You want to start another salty thread, don't you?
  • Tsulan
    Options

@popoles said:
    @Tsulan

Naah, i was just expressing how sad i find it, how the devs get a lot of toxic comments. For something they have no control over.

Also, the devs said between 2 and 3 weeks. Today ends the deadline. Once the deadline passed, people can start to complain. But complain before the announced deadline passed?
    That´s just childish.

• Tsulan
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

ThePloopz said: Tsulan said: Tizzle said: Shards on console have been capped at 1k since early June with the same perks in the shrine. PS4 players will not get the double bloodpoint event without an update. I'd say the complaints are justified. Has a dev confirmed that you won't get the double BPs weekend? I heard they can’t do it without a patch idk how true that is though  So the uncle of the neighbor of the brother of your coworkers aunt has confirmed that you won't get the bp weekend.

Thats basically hearsay.

Yes that’s what I said but you couldn’t understand that at first apparently because someone who can’t do something is much different than someone who won’t do it. Also if someone adds “idk how true that is” then obviously it’s meant to be taken with a grain of salt but you probably couldn’t understand that either.

That´s like a coworker who claims that he heard that the new coworker is a #########, but doesn´t know if it´s true.
    It´s hearsay, it´s not reliant. There is no proof. But it will ruin the reputation of the new coworker.

• popoles
    Options
    Tsulan said:

@popoles said:
    @Tsulan

Naah, i was just expressing how sad i find it, how the devs get a lot of toxic comments. For something they have no control over.

Also, the devs said between 2 and 3 weeks. Today ends the deadline. Once the deadline passed, people can start to complain. But complain before the announced deadline passed?
    That´s just childish.

I agree, but it's not like this situation is completely out of their hands. They got rejected because there was a bug or something.
  • Tsulan
    Options

@popoles said:
    Tsulan said:

@popoles said:

@Tsulan

That´s just childish.

I agree, but it's not like this situation is completely out of their hands. They got rejected because there was a bug or something.

Well, the bug was not intentional. Those might slip through the quality control.
    That´s also why they explained from the start. That the release of the patch could be somewhere in the next 2-3 weeks. So far they didn´t lie. Unexpected things happen.
    People are used to get everything they want, whenever they want. But unexpected things happen and can delay deadlines. We are all human beings, and there is no one who never made a mistake. But people act like it.

• popoles
    Options
    Tsulan said:

@popoles said:
    Tsulan said:

@popoles said:

@Tsulan

That´s just childish.

Well, the bug was not intentional. Those might slip through the quality control.
    That´s also why they explained from the start. That the release of the patch could be somewhere in the next 2-3 weeks. So far they didn´t lie. Unexpected things happen.
    People are used to get everything they want, whenever they want. But unexpected things happen and can delay deadlines. We are all human beings, and there is no one who never made a mistake. But people act like it.

But understanding the frustration won't hurt anyone though. The clown is available for playing for about a month now, but they've got no chance. When I consider this, I can see why they are not satisfied with the current situation.
  • ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

ThePloopz said: Tsulan said: Tizzle said: Shards on console have been capped at 1k since early June with the same perks in the shrine. PS4 players will not get the double bloodpoint event without an update. I'd say the complaints are justified. Has a dev confirmed that you won't get the double BPs weekend? I heard they can’t do it without a patch idk how true that is though  So the uncle of the neighbor of the brother of your coworkers aunt has confirmed that you won't get the bp weekend.

Thats basically hearsay.

Yes that’s what I said but you couldn’t understand that at first apparently because someone who can’t do something is much different than someone who won’t do it. Also if someone adds “idk how true that is” then obviously it’s meant to be taken with a grain of salt but you probably couldn’t understand that either.

That´s like a coworker who claims that he heard that the new coworker is a [BAD WORD], but doesn´t know if it´s true.
    It´s hearsay, it´s not reliant. There is no proof. But it will ruin the reputation of the new coworker.

No if a take it with a grain of salt situation happens, whoever believes it that’s on them. You just came in with the mindset of trying to disprove whatever I was going to say, you started to make no sense and I called you out on it and now you’re trying to cover it up. That’s all this is
    Post edited by ThePloopz on
  • popoles
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

Thats basically hearsay.

That´s like a coworker who claims that he heard that the new coworker is a [BAD WORD], but doesn´t know if it´s true.

No if a take it with a grain of salt situation happens, whoever believes it that’s on them. You just came in with the mindset of trying to disprove whatever I was going to say, your started making no sense and I called you out on it and now you’re trying to cover it up. That’s all this is
    Sorry, Tsulan, but he/she is right.
  • Tsulan
    Options

@popoles said:
    Tsulan said:

@popoles said:

Tsulan said:

@popoles said:

@Tsulan

That´s just childish.

But understanding the frustration won't hurt anyone though. The clown is available for playing for about a month now, but they've got no chance. When I consider this, I can see why they are not satisfied with the current situation.

To be honest. They don´t miss much. People barely play the clown. I had a clown as killer in 1 of 30 matches.

• Tsulan
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said: Tsulan said:

ThePloopz said:        Tsulan said:        Tizzle said:    Shards on console have been capped at 1k since early June with the same perks in the shrine.    PS4 players will not get the double bloodpoint event without an update.    I'd say the complaints are justified.        Has a dev confirmed that you won't get the double BPs weekend?    I heard they can’t do it without a patch idk how true that is though     So the uncle of the neighbor of the brother of your coworkers aunt has confirmed that you won't get the bp weekend.

That's a trustworthy source. Did you even read what I said because your comment makes 0 sense Yeah, you heard from SOMEONE not official that they won´t do it. Unless you get an official statement, that confirms or denies the event, there is nothing final.

Thats basically hearsay.

No if a take it with a grain of salt situation happens, whoever believes it that’s on them. You just came in with the mindset of trying to disprove whatever I was going to say, you started to make no sense and I called you out on it and now you’re trying to cover it up. That’s all this is

People are raging because their free update is arriving within the expected date (2-3 weeks).
    There is no reason to rage at the devs because of this.
    The forum is full of threads where people ask for money compensation. Do you think people should be payed for waiting until the announced date?
    Or where one got so far to stalk and insult Not_Queen on her PRIVATE stream, and then complain about it.
    Do you think that´s a normal behavior?

Would you like it, if people ask you in your spare time, why your company isn´t doing this and that, and even insult you?

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

The unified forums lead to what was to expect from a company's failure when it comes to Balance, Fairness, Lack of competence and Communication.

Full on Toxicity, similarly to all other forums. The Positivity attempt was good at its release, now we're back to the usual state of deception for the game considering it fails to meet the requirements of decency.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Runiver said:
    The unified forums lead to what was to expect from a company's failure when it comes to Balance, Fairness, Lack of competence and Communication.

Full on Toxicity, similarly to all other forums. The Positivity attempt was good at its release, now we're back to the usual state of deception for the game considering it fails to meet the requirements of decency.

But it´s sad how far people are going because of this.

• Runiver
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Runiver said:

That's what happens when people are really commited and passionate about a game. That's also what you have to expect when you make a game with the sole purpose of becoming addicted, and then cuck people on a daily basis about pretty much everything due to pure incompetence and lack of planning/prediction.

At the moment for example, we hosted a not_Queen giveway (official BHVR) on our discord. We asked her to have some kind of announcement so we don't look like a shady discord trying to look for "attention" using her name. She went full MIA. We did the giveaway nonetheless, got heavily criticized.
    Now, the giveway is over for 3-4 days. We're still waiting for a response from her, and we look like jackasses. People are (obviously) going on her stream to ask for what is going to happen, and she just answers that she's not talking about work on stream.
    It's understandable, in a sense, but nothing stops her from taking 20 seconds to make an announcement, coming around on discord, saying she'll take care of it when she'll be able to.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

@Tsulan Most are expressing disappointment with the wait times.

Not every console player are harassing the devs.

Anger =/= Harassment.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Runiver said:

@Tsulan said:

@Runiver said:

That's what happens when people are really commited and passionate about a game. That's also what you have to expect when you make a game with the sole purpose of becoming addicted, and then cuck people on a daily basis about pretty much everything due to pure incompetence and lack of planning/prediction.

At the moment for example, we hosted a not_Queen giveway (official BHVR) on our discord. We asked her to have some kind of announcement so we don't look like a shady discord trying to look for "attention" using her name. She went full MIA. We did the giveaway nonetheless, got heavily criticized.
    Now, the giveway is over for 3-4 days. We're still waiting for a response from her, and we look like jackasses. People are (obviously) going on her stream to ask for what is going to happen, and she just answers that she's not talking about work on stream.
    It's understandable, in a sense, but nothing stops her from taking 20 seconds to make an announcement, coming around on discord, saying she'll take care of it when she'll be able to.

Mhhh i know about the giveaway, but wasn´t aware of the issue with it.
    This seems really bad. Maybe she had orders to not comment on anything.
    We´ll see in a few days.

• Runiver
    Options

@Mc_Harty said:

Anger =/= Harassment.

It's also the fact that console players are not yet used to the disappointment, at least not as much as us, PC players, are used to it, considering the game history. So they're in their rightful mind when complaining about leggit issues, they just take it up the ass for the first time, while other "older users" are just used to it when it comes to that company.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Mc_Harty said:

Anger =/= Harassment.

You are right. But some people are just going to far. This is why i opened this thread.

• Runiver
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Runiver said:

@Tsulan said:

@Runiver said:

Mhhh i know about the giveaway, but wasn´t aware of the issue with it.
    This seems really bad. Maybe she had orders to not comment on anything.
    We´ll see in a few days.

Well, I can understand she doesn't want to work on week-end.
    Yet since the giveaway was given to us to do on Wednesday/Thursday, a small and short announcement would have been appreciated.

I can also understand she may not work on Mondays, or this monday, yet a small and short announcement would have been appreciated, especially when we get pressured by 200+ new members (+ the old members wondering if they're getting #########.)

It's just... Not nice, you know ? Good things the dbd community is a nice meme community and we can handle it. We had to throw screenshots of a private conversation with NQ talking about it to make people semi-trustful about it. But yeah, it doesn't feel quite right.

Whatever tho, I guess ? We're grown ups, we take it like men. I'd just have appreciated to have it easier and well-done. Even tho I kinda got used to disappointment, it always sort of catches you off-guard because you tend to give it a glimpse of hope, that get crushed everytime.

At least they make sure to keep our standarts and expectations to be pretty low, I suppose ?

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    edited July 2018
    Options

Lol like pc player don't complain for no reason non stop also.

Quit being a douche trying to bait arguments. Steam is pc forum, go there. Or you could get a life.

• Runiver
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:

Quit being a douche trying to bait arguments. Steam is pc forum, go there. Or you could get a life.

That's pretty much what the unity between PC and Console looks like.

• ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said: Tsulan said:

ThePloopz said:        Tsulan said:        Tizzle said:    Shards on console have been capped at 1k since early June with the same perks in the shrine.    PS4 players will not get the double bloodpoint event without an update.    I'd say the complaints are justified.        Has a dev confirmed that you won't get the double BPs weekend?    I heard they can’t do it without a patch idk how true that is though     So the uncle of the neighbor of the brother of your coworkers aunt has confirmed that you won't get the bp weekend.

That's a trustworthy source. Did you even read what I said because your comment makes 0 sense Yeah, you heard from SOMEONE not official that they won´t do it. Unless you get an official statement, that confirms or denies the event, there is nothing final.

Thats basically hearsay.

People are raging because their free update is arriving within the expected date (2-3 weeks).
    There is no reason to rage at the devs because of this.
    The forum is full of threads where people ask for money compensation. Do you think people should be payed for waiting until the announced date?
    Or where one got so far to stalk and insult Not_Queen on her PRIVATE stream, and then complain about it.
    Do you think that´s a normal behavior?

Would you like it, if people ask you in your spare time, why your company isn´t doing this and that, and even insult you?

1) This has absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about. 2) The majority of people aren’t doing those things or asking for those things you’re making it seem like it’s bigger than what it actually is. 3) None of this is new at all. It has been done before and will be done again. Not_Queen got insulted yes it’s unfortunate but oh well it happens.I’m sure this isn’t her first time dealing with it and I’m 100% sure it will not be her last. As far as if I would like it if people did it to me? I don’t care I’ll tell them off and move on ez

These devs know there will be lots of bad things said about them and their game but they also know there will be great things said about them/ their game and I’m sure they can handle both perfectly fine. 
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Runiver said:

@Mc_Harty said:

Anger =/= Harassment.

It's also the fact that console players are not yet used to the disappointment, at least not as much as us, PC players, are used to it, considering the game history. So they're in their rightful mind when complaining about leggit issues, they just take it up the ass for the first time, while other "older users" are just used to it when it comes to that company.

The first time always hurts the most 😂
  • Tsulan
    Options

Pc players complain about balance issues.
    Which should worry console players as well.

Why are you telling me, where I should post? Have I told you to go to a console forum?
    You are the one baiting now.
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options
    @Tsulan
    So if it does not come out today or tomorrow (everyone's been prophesizing today to be the day) will you then allow us to complain? Because then our complaints will be justified.

F.Y.I I think what others are doing is horrible and I'd hate seeing this kind of negative behaviour lead @not_Queen leave. She, for all that I can discern, has no part in the implementation of balance/new features and merely manages the community and plays the game herself. None of the developers deserve hate. Hell, I saw one thread asking if they "deserve Canada day". Like, are you for real?! I hope it calms down. This could all be damaging to the staff's mental state...
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    When I look at all the hate threads from the console players, which insult, harass, stalk staff on their free time, and ask for compensations for a slightly delighted patch. I really feel sorry for behavior.
    They clearly have improved over the last month's. They don't deserve all the hate.

Console patches go through extra instances. Microsoft and Sony have their own quality control. Which makes the patches come out later.
    But somehow people feel like this was the end of the world, and act accordingly.

Guys, just be patient.
    Created a topic to ######### about people bitching.
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options
    fcc2014 said:
    Tsulan said:

Guys, just be patient.
    Some people aren't just bitching though... Some are taking it too far.
  • Tsulan
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    @Tsulan
    So if it does not come out today or tomorrow (everyone's been prophesizing today to be the day) will you then allow us to complain? Because then our complaints will be justified.

F.Y.I I think what others are doing is horrible and I'd hate seeing this kind of negative behaviour lead @not_Queen leave. She, for all that I can discern, has no part in the implementation of balance/new features and merely manages the community and plays the game herself. None of the developers deserve hate. Hell, I saw one thread asking if they "deserve Canada day". Like, are you for real?! I hope it calms down. This could all be damaging to the staff's mental state...

Of course i will. I´ll even join you and support you.
    Because THEN it´s actually justified.

• Tsulan
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    Tsulan said:

Guys, just be patient.

And you ######### about bitching because people #########.
    Bitchception!