Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The unified forum seems to be a bad idea

2»

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Tsulan said:

@fcc2014 said:
    Tsulan said:

When I look at all the hate threads from the console players, which insult, harass, stalk staff on their free time, and ask for compensations for a slightly delighted patch. I really feel sorry for behavior.
    They clearly have improved over the last month's. They don't deserve all the hate.

Console patches go through extra instances. Microsoft and Sony have their own quality control. Which makes the patches come out later.
    But somehow people feel like this was the end of the world, and act accordingly.

Guys, just be patient.

Created a topic to ######### about people bitching.

And you ######### about bitching because people #########.
    Bitchception!

Runiver said:

@Tsulan said:

@Runiver said:
    The unified forums lead to what was to expect from a company's failure when it comes to Balance, Fairness, Lack of competence and Communication.

Full on Toxicity, similarly to all other forums. The Positivity attempt was good at its release, now we're back to the usual state of deception for the game considering it fails to meet the requirements of decency.

But it´s sad how far people are going because of this.

That's what happens when people are really commited and passionate about a game. That's also what you have to expect when you make a game with the sole purpose of becoming addicted, and then cuck people on a daily basis about pretty much everything due to pure incompetence and lack of planning/prediction.

At the moment for example, we hosted a not_Queen giveway (official BHVR) on our discord. We asked her to have some kind of announcement so we don't look like a shady discord trying to look for "attention" using her name. She went full MIA. We did the giveaway nonetheless, got heavily criticized.
    Now, the giveway is over for 3-4 days. We're still waiting for a response from her, and we look like jackasses. People are (obviously) going on her stream to ask for what is going to happen, and she just answers that she's not talking about work on stream.
    It's understandable, in a sense, but nothing stops her from taking 20 seconds to make an announcement, coming around on discord, saying she'll take care of it when she'll be able to.

I agree and i have reason too. Reached the shard cap weeks ago and barely can find lobbies at night with less people playing just so i can do a daily. I dont give two ######### about the chapter or store.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@JammyJewels said:
    Tsulan said:

@JammyJewels said:

@Tsulan

So if it does not come out today or tomorrow (everyone's been prophesizing today to be the day) will you then allow us to complain? Because then our complaints will be justified.

F.Y.I I think what others are doing is horrible and I'd hate seeing this kind of negative behaviour lead @not_Queen leave. She, for all that I can discern, has no part in the implementation of balance/new features and merely manages the community and plays the game herself. None of the developers deserve hate. Hell, I saw one thread asking if they "deserve Canada day". Like, are you for real?! I hope it calms down. This could all be damaging to the staff's mental state...

Of course i will. I´ll even join you and support you.

Because THEN it´s actually justified.

I'm glad to hear a PC player who hasn't acted entitled and is actually understanding of the situation. Please. Spread whatever this lovely illness you have so that all of us can actually speak together about important problems.

It´s called Empathy. And no, i cant see injured survivors through walls.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

Well, it’s getting released today.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Jack11803 said:

And they still act selfentitled and toxic.
    It´s really sad.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

And they still act selfentitled and toxic.
    It´s really sad.

Not after it was confirmed. Anyone still acting like that is just toxic to begin with

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    edited July 2018

The behavior you are discussing would still exist regardless if there was a unified forum or not.
    The problem is there are too many threads talking about The.Same.Exact.Issue.

It wouldn't be so bad if things were cleaned up and merged.
    Do we need 3 topcs to discuss when the shrine is coming back or why it was taken down? Nope.
    Do we need 9 topics to discuss the issues with PS4? Nope.

All of the threads discussing the same thing just makes it appear to be alot worse. But people will piss and moan regardless of the platform if things don't go their way and demand compensation. I've seen it on a number of games.