Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Devs, This is why ghostface should be immune to aura perks

MasonMyers69
MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

This is the game I've just had. It was horrible, 4 Object of obsessions, come on now. Ghostface should be immune to detection perks in night shroud, this was a horrible game.

Comments

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

Not quite true. I'll run it when I get bored or want to practice looping. Also use it to make call outs for my friends.

• MasonMyers69
    MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246

I had an ebony mori, I struggled to kill 3 of them with it, I couldn't get close.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437
  • KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

He should be immune but sadly he isn't not the survivors fault either though they know every game will be a GF why not run it.

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 963

This perk should have been adressed a long time ago. The Pig suffers from the same issue.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

You still earned more bloodpoints than all the survivors and only 1 escaped. qq more.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited June 2019

I agree about aura perks.

However Prem and Spine Chill shouldn't be affected. They are there to counter stealth killers.

And OOO itself needs a massive change. That perk is so very broken against EVERY killer, not just GF.

• Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764

Amen to this. Same for Wraith and other stealth killers. This is a great fix.

• ZacKskills
    ZacKskills Member Posts: 79

And there are plenty of things I unbalanced on the survivor side quit crying

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Hes fine. The ONLY one immune is Meyers anyway. As his power specifically states he is immune to it.

And freddy. But that's some dream world bullshit, not stealth.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    edited June 2019

You still killed 3 of them and yours still whining.

OoO in most cases makes the game Easier for you, the killer.

Most people cannot use OoO properly without getting killed, and believe me next week after the ghost face hype has died down nobody will be using OoO

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Oh yeah? Claudette should be immune to aura reading while she is wearing her brown shirt.

Jesus listen to you killers you want all the advantages - tons of Aura reading ######### yet be immune to aura reading yourselves. Never thinking about the survivor side of things.

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134

what would you expect from someone who doesn't know the difference between OoO and kindred.

complaining about a killer and saying he should get buffed while he made 3 kills with lvl 1 perks against perks that can counter him. not to mention that people probably still don't know how to get the best use out of it

• Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764
    edited June 2019

Hey I heard you're having issues with easily countered perks so I've got a tip. Distortion. Also lockers block auras baseline cuz you all struggled with BBQ's previous counters. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. Also 1 person = all killers? Funny how you mention not thinking about the other side when your comment literally disregards the fact that a perk can entirely remove a killer's power. Spotted someone who doesn't play both sides.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    edited June 2019

@Mochan Claudette wearing a brown shirt hasn't given anything up compared to any other survivor. A stealth killer gives up having literally any other power, since the Killer powers are mutually exclusive.

A Claudette without her being super blended into the environment just resolves like any other survivor.

A stealth killer without being able to stealth resolves like a Killer with NO power.

• NuclearBurrito
    edited June 2019

This is more equivalent of distortion/calm spirit not working under specific circumstances.

• NuclearBurrito

Actually. To use a real example. This is like I'm all ears countering Dance with me. Except it's a killer power instead of a perk so it matters more.

You could (seriously I'm not being sarcastic) make the case that it would make sense the perks Dance with me and Poised to grant aura reading immunity for their duration. I personally wouldn't but the difference in reasoning comes down to details rather than anything fundamentally different from what is being stated here.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited June 2019

That happend to me man feelsthepainman

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 963

Not to mention survivors already have ways of countering aura reading. They can hide in lockers or behind gens, use aura protection perks (ex: Sole Survivor) or simply use the killer perk weaknesses (example: being close to the hook against BBQ&C).

Killers have no way of countering Object of Obsession like this, and no killer perk provides aura reading for the whole match on unlimited range like Object of Obsession does. It's not even comparable. Aura reading is not an issue for survivors. For stealh killers, it is.