If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why Does Borrowed Time Exist?

Options
MagV3
MagV3 Member Posts: 34

Its such a skilless perk it makes no sense. You're full hp so you come in and take the hit and you and your buddy have 15 seconds to run away. Meanwhile your 2 other buddies body block and out the gates you go. Do survivors really need more free escape tools?

Comments

• Azakura
    Azakura Member Posts: 68
    Options
    It helps prevent or at least make camping one survivor more difficult to do. If the one who unhooks him takes a hit before hand then you can usually easily hit them again shortly after thry unhook them or chase the one thry unhooked and once you hit them they go down in 25 secs so just tail them if you please. 
  • MagV3
    edited July 2018
    Options

This is for end of the game purposes. Gates already opened. One is hooked, the other 3 are pretty much good as escaped. So now because the killer doesn't get bullied enough, gets even his last kill taken from him via borrowed time and body blocking. This isn't about camping.

In 15 seconds you can traverse 1/3 to 1/2 of a typical map. You can't simply follow them and hit them twice with body blockers. They literally make it to opened gates.

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80
    Options

It's just there to stop campers having such an easy time downing the same survivor whenever they're unhooked. I prefer the way it works currently, giving the effect only to the unhooked survivor with a shorter bleed out than originally.

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

@MagV3 said:
    This is for end of the game purposes. Gates already opened. One is hooked, the other 3 are pretty much good as escaped. So now because the killer doesn't get bullied enough, gets even his last kill taken from him via borrowed time and body blocking. This isn't about camping.

In 15 seconds you can traverse 1/3 to 1/2 of a typical map. You can't simply follow them and hit them twice with body blockers. They literally make it to opened gates.

Play better over the course of the game so that situation doesn't happen?

Not sure what to tell you if 1 person is hooked, 3 are alive, and exit gates are open.

• MagV3
    Options

@Tizzle said:

@MagV3 said:

Not sure what to tell you if 1 person is hooked, 3 are alive, and exit gates are open.

I love that one, always comes back to 'git gud'. I guess 'git gud' just applies until you're the best in the world because well you know EVERYONE should and will be in the top 1% of players. Pretty realistic. Doesn't matter if you're pretty good and just lose that one time to a pretty OP situation, nope. Just not 'gud enough', gotta be better than 99% of the population.

Its good that the game is slowly started to get re balanced, so the brain dead survivor and their 10 freebies a game will start to shrivel. But I appreciate the comment, I'll make sure to run NOED on every killer just to avoid such situations in the future. Don't you love fairness, cheese survivor plays get combated by NOED I'm pretty sure. Better not hear any salt about that after the game.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Because Survivors whined about being camped, completely ignoring that they were outplayed by the Killer and are not entitled to free escapes.

• MagV3
    Options

@Nick said:
    Maybe you shouldn't camp then lmao.

Maybe you should comment after reading the post. r/whoosh

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,183
    Options

@MagV3 said:

@Nick said:

"r/whoosh" i just contracted cancer

• MagV3
    Options

@Nick said:

@MagV3 said:

@Nick said:

You're a troll, I think you already had it before you stumbled in here.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,183
    Options

@MagV3 said:

@Nick said:

@MagV3 said:

@Nick said:

You're a troll, I think you already had it before you stumbled in here.

Who the hell says "r/whoosh" lmao. This is not Reddit

• deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    Use incideious (think I spelt that wrong)
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited July 2018
    Options
    MagV3 said:

Its such a skilless perk it makes no sense. You're full hp so you come in and take the hit and you and your buddy have 15 seconds to run away. Meanwhile your 2 other buddies body block and out the gates you go. Do survivors really need more free escape tools?

I run borrowed time all the time, I use it against killers who want to camp, I can see the perk makes some killers sweat.
  • zpxlcmv
    zpxlcmv Member Posts: 4
    Options

I also always run it... and I'd say 95% of the time it is used to counter camping, not in the situation you described...

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

Just as Survivors should not expect a free escape, Killers shouldn't expect a free sacrifice. If you're going to camp someone at the end of the match, and I definitely think this is a good tactic to use, then you should do it smart.

Don't hook them in front of the gate like an idiot. Hook them as far from the gate as possible.
    Get used to your TR and stay that distance from the hook so BT can't proc.
    Get better with your chase so you can avoid the bodyblockers at that point. Path a way to the gate that uses LoS blockers or something to give you a chance to get another hook/sacrifice.
    Run NOED. Survivors see that Exposed warning and the totem draws them like flies. They want that totem almost as much as they want that Survivor you hooked. I've seen a Killer camp the NOED totem post-match and get a 4k because Survivors HAD to take it down before rescuing even though it was on the opposite side of the map from the hook.

If you expect a free sacrifice when the gates are powered, think again. Blood Warden exists to draw out that endgame, as do a few other Perks. There are reasons Perks like BT and Noone Left Behind are in the game. I would be interested to see if anyone actually runs an endgame build for Survivor. Killers obviously do, which can be pretty effective, but I've actually not seen someone as a Survivor build to the endgame.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    edited July 2018
    Options

This is why you use no one escapes death. Take at least one of them bastards with you.

• Tizzle
    Options

End game builds are not guaranteed for Survivor -/

End game build is guaranteed for Killer.

• Smoker101
    Smoker101 Member Posts: 52
    Options
    I think OP forgot how overpowered the old BT was. The BT now is fine, just be careful and dont get greedy.
  • Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

@MagV3 said:

But the issue isn't with BT. Current BT is fine and gives survivors at least a chance to do something against camping. You should rather look why it often comes to situations like this, where you get "bullied" througout the entire trail. This game has some general balance issues, that needs to be looked at much more.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@MagV3 said:

Yes they need, thats the sad thing

• MagV3
    Options

@Mringasa said:
    Just as Survivors should not expect a free escape, Killers shouldn't expect a free sacrifice. If you're going to camp someone at the end of the match, and I definitely think this is a good tactic to use, then you should do it smart.

Don't hook them in front of the gate like an idiot. Hook them as far from the gate as possible.
    Get better with your chase so you can avoid the bodyblockers at that point. Path a way to the gate that uses LoS blockers or something to give you a chance to get another hook/sacrifice.
    Run NOED. Survivors see that Exposed warning and the totem draws them like flies. They want that totem almost as much as they want that Survivor you hooked. I've seen a Killer camp the NOED totem post-match and get a 4k because Survivors HAD to take it down before rescuing even though it was on the opposite side of the map from the hook.

If you expect a free sacrifice when the gates are powered, think again. Blood Warden exists to draw out that endgame, as do a few other Perks. There are reasons Perks like BT and Noone Left Behind are in the game. I would be interested to see if anyone actually runs an endgame build for Survivor. Killers obviously do, which can be pretty effective, but I've actually not seen someone as a Survivor build to the endgame.

I agree, NOED is a must run perk on killers until balance changes are in effect. As far as someone saying 'well just hook them further' is again moronic. Its not up to you where you hook them when its 4 survivors that are good and body block well and as I mentioned earlier in 15 seconds you can traverse almost half the map... So reaching an exit gate isn't that difficult.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Mringasa said:

Killers don't expect free sacrifices. They know they have to work for it (find, chase, and outsmart Survivors), because that's how the game is.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

@Orion said:

@Mringasa said:

Killers don't expect free sacrifices. They know they have to work for it (find, chase, and outsmart Survivors), because that's how the game is.

Not always. The majority do, but there are quite a few salty Killers who expect a 4k and when they don't get it, they rage about it. Played against a number of them and have been insulted as bad as SWF Death Squads do because I was running Lithe the one time. Lithe... of all things. Apparently it's a crutch Perk.

I lean towards the Killer side of things though because I enjoy playing them more. I just don't see a problem with any Perk tbh. It exists, use it. I might hate it so much I want to wipe it from the face of the Earth, but it's what I have to deal with so no sense complaining about it.

The reverse is true of course. Survivors tend to be saltier in post-game than Killers, from my own experience playing both sides of the game. 4 vs 1 + the addition of SWF gives people ego problems and Internet Muscles. Borrowed Time exists, figure out a counter to it. Same with NOED. It exists, and it's a LOT easier to counter than most Survivor Perks. Just break the totem.

• Tizzle
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:

@Tizzle said:

It's funny because when the reverse is true, 3 survivors dead and gens left to be done, the devs decided to give that lone survivor a free win(the hatch). Amazing how the mentality reverses when we talk about the killer. Or are you adamant that they get rid of the hatch as well and survivors should just play better throughout the match?

No, didn't think so.

Think about what you just posted.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hit the rescuer.
    Problem solved.

Borrowed time is mostly used to trade places with the survivor on the hook in most cases. And to eventually slow down the tunneling.

• MagV3
    Options

Right, except for when survivor 1 takes the hit, survivor 2 and 3 are body blocking and then prevent you from hitting the unhooker the 2nd time.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@MagV3 said:
    Right, except for when survivor 1 takes the hit, survivor 2 and 3 are body blocking and then prevent you from hitting the unhooker the 2nd time.

If you’re camping. And the guy can get hit, THEN unhook, and his entire posse can bodyblock without A SINGLE GUY GOING DOWN, you are doing something horribly wrong. I mean, you’re camoing for crying out loud! How do you screw that up?

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@MagV3 said:

Then it's called teamplay. You can totally hit the rescuer twice, once before he unhooks, then after he unhooks, in most cases. If they actually manage to prevent that, they did decent teamplay.

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Options
    Because I tried to borrow sugar and you didn’t give me any so I may as well take some time. 15 seconds worth to be exact. 
  • MagV3
    Options

You guys have camping stuck right up your ass, never did I even mention anything about camping yet it k> @Runiver said:

@MagV3 said:

Then it's called teamplay. You can totally hit the rescuer twice, once before he unhooks, then after he unhooks, in most cases. If they actually manage to prevent that, they did decent teamplay.

For how dedicated you are on these forums, did not expect for you to be a survivor apologist. The discussion is pretty over, I'm just going to go ahead and start running NOED. Once a lot of the aforementioned Q&A nerfs come into play and once surviving isn't brain dead easy with very little danger or stress to actually prevent yourself from getting a pip then maybe some of these situations won't pop up anymore.

Camping wasn't done in this game by the way, which is why they all 4 escaped. If I had camped I'm sure 2 kills easily could've been secured. But the killers too often play nice and by the survivor rules. Just found the situation pretty OP and came to share what just went down. I get it though, theres 4 survivors to every 1 killer, they're all deathly afraid for the game to get balanced and it will always be an uphill battle for the killers as 80% of the population are on the survivors side for continuously having easy game experiences. They're so incredibly scared that they even talk trash to perkless first time killers, its like they're complaining the game wasn't EASY enough for them. Pathetic.

• Jack11803
    Options

@MagV3 said:
    You guys have camping stuck right up your ass, never did I even mention anything about camping yet it k> @Runiver said:

@MagV3 said:

For how dedicated you are on these forums, did not expect for you to be a survivor apologist. The discussion is pretty over, I'm just going to go ahead and start running NOED. Once a lot of the aforementioned Q&A nerfs come into play and once surviving isn't brain dead easy with very little danger or stress to actually prevent yourself from getting a pip then maybe some of these situations won't pop up anymore.

Camping wasn't done in this game by the way, which is why they all 4 escaped. If I had camped I'm sure 2 kills easily could've been secured. But the killers too often play nice and by the survivor rules. Just found the situation pretty OP and came to share what just went down. I get it though, theres 4 survivors to every 1 killer, they're all deathly afraid for the game to get balanced and it will always be an uphill battle for the killers as 80% of the population are on the survivors side for continuously having easy game experiences. They're so incredibly scared that they even talk trash to perkless first time killers, its like they're complaining the game wasn't EASY enough for them. Pathetic.

Maybe it’s because you’re over reacting, or wrong about borrowed time? Me and runiver are widely accepted as having pretty accurate thoughts about balance, maybe you should try something else. I mean, you should either tie every game, or win half, and LOSE HALF.

• MagV3
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@MagV3 said:

@MagV3 said:

Maybe it’s because you’re over reacting, or wrong about borrowed time? Me and runiver are widely accepted as having pretty accurate thoughts about balance, maybe you should try something else. I mean, you should either tie every game, or win half, and LOSE HALF.

Its not an over reaction, its simply something I shared that happened. If it doesn't happen again for another 49 games and happens in the 50th doesn't mean the interaction is appropriate. To literally be able to herd someone out and there be nothing you can do about it. 'Yes you can hit the guy twice and do this and do that'. Maybe, but in the game I played this was not possible as they rotated body blocking/taking hits in the exact and appropriate order they needed to. The situation I was in simply was OP, not every situation goes like that regarding borrowed time. But the one I encountered was beyond frustrating and back to the title of the thread I truly don't think the perk SHOULD be a thing. It was said 'well it was made to counter campers', I did not camp in this game and generally I don't camp. But if I do in the future, borrowed time shouldn't be the appropriate answer. It should be the survivors gen rushing even harder than they usually do and making me pay with 3.5+ generators being done...

If a chase is 30-60 seconds until the guy is downed, that is a generator right there, if I camp the hook you add another 3 generators and its game over. But the game doesn't cater ENOUGH to the survivors so lets just give em borrowed time. I'm a player where if I ######### up and I get hooked once or twice and the killer is camping me, I'd be glad to give my team that time for a free win. I depip? Who gives a #########, you can get that PIP as a survivor so mindlessly easy its ridiculous. I'm not a great survivor, yet I'm just flying through the ranks with sometimes great games and sometimes do nothing games, why the ######### am I ranking up? Because that is how little you have to do as a survivor. So if you ######### about being camped that one game where you take the L so your team takes the win, I'm sorry you're #########. A blind ferret can get a pip every game as a survivor.

• Jack11803
    Options

At that point they outplayed you.

• MagV3
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

Oh, they for sure did. I made the game fun, spreading out the damage and not camping, then at the end I was able to hook one and the borrowed time party of body blocking got him out the gate too. 'Outplayed so hard'. More tunnel, more noed, more camp. Got it. Thanks bud. The way the current power dynamic is they did a lot of outplaying, it was really hard for them maaaaan. The game was so hard for them. Again, I pip every ######### game. Nah I'll be more fair 4/5 games. I'm a way worse survivor than I am killer and its easy as balls to climb. You've spent 1781 comments wasting your time here because you don't have ######### to contribute.

That situation wasn't ridiculous, because you were there and all. Nah, they outplayed you. lol. Got it, you're useless. The current dynamics of the game did not make it possible to down the guy. If I was running NOED then yea, at least 2-3 of them would have died. But in that situation they 'outplayed me'. The situation didn't make it possible. But its cool, I won't ever complain about an instance in the game of pure nonsense. Instead I will noed, tunnel and camp survivors. Lets all have fun.

• Jack11803
    Options

@MagV3 said:

@Jack11803 said:

Oh, they for sure did. I made the game fun, spreading out the damage and not camping, then at the end I was able to hook one and the borrowed time party of body blocking got him out the gate too. 'Outplayed so hard'. More tunnel, more noed, more camp. Got it. Thanks bud. The way the current power dynamic is they did a lot of outplaying, it was really hard for them maaaaan. The game was so hard for them. Again, I pip every [BAD WORD] game. Nah I'll be more fair 4/5 games. I'm a way worse survivor than I am killer and its easy as balls to climb. You've spent 1781 comments wasting your time here because you don't have ######### to contribute.

That situation wasn't ridiculous, because you were there and all. Nah, they outplayed you. lol. Got it, you're useless. The current dynamics of the game did not make it possible to down the guy. If I was running NOED then yea, at least 2-3 of them would have died. But in that situation they 'outplayed me'. The situation didn't make it possible. But its cool, I won't ever complain about an instance in the game of pure nonsense. Instead I will noed, tunnel and camp survivors. Lets all have fun.

I get 4k’s with doc at rank 1 frequently, calm your ass down. That’s never camping, tunneling, or using NOED btw.

• MagV3
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@MagV3 said:

@Jack11803 said:

Oh, they for sure did. I made the game fun, spreading out the damage and not camping, then at the end I was able to hook one and the borrowed time party of body blocking got him out the gate too. 'Outplayed so hard'. More tunnel, more noed, more camp. Got it. Thanks bud. The way the current power dynamic is they did a lot of outplaying, it was really hard for them maaaaan. The game was so hard for them. Again, I pip every [BAD WORD] game. Nah I'll be more fair 4/5 games. I'm a way worse survivor than I am killer and its easy as balls to climb. You've spent 1781 comments wasting your time here because you don't have ######### to contribute.

I get 4k’s with doc at rank 1 frequently, calm your ass down. That’s never camping, tunneling, or using NOED btw.

Give me another example of something I am not debating about. Do you have reading comprehension problems? This is about MY particular game, MY particular situation involving borrowed time and a body block brigade 1/4th of a map away from the gates.

This does not involve 'git gud, your doctor or anything else'. You don't have anything to contribute to this because you weren't there and didn't see how it played out. So to say stupid ######### like 'git gud' in longer terms is moronic. Even though I don't like the perk and don't think it should be in the game as there is a way to punishing camping. WHICH I did not even do, but idiots like you keep mentioning camping its just a little ridiculous. Maybe borrowed time in most situations isn't OP, but it was in this one and you and your mother could've been there at the same time as 2 killers and probably wouldn't have downed their party. And that was my only point, in this situation it simply was OP and a ridiculous extra crutch that survivors do not need as the entire game is catered to them succeeding. Keep the perk, but don't tell me what I experienced was 'git gud'. Lol, as you have no clue in your nutella spinning brain what happened or did not happen.

• Jack11803
    Options

@MagV3 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@MagV3 said:

@Jack11803 said:

Give me another example of something I am not debating about. Do you have reading comprehension problems? This is about MY particular game, MY particular situation involving borrowed time and a body block brigade 1/4th of a map away from the gates.

This does not involve 'git gud, your doctor or anything else'. You don't have anything to contribute to this because you weren't there and didn't see how it played out. So to say stupid ######### like 'git gud' in longer terms is moronic. Even though I don't like the perk and don't think it should be in the game as there is a way to punishing camping. WHICH I did not even do, but idiots like you keep mentioning camping its just a little ridiculous. Maybe borrowed time in most situations isn't OP, but it was in this one and you and your mother could've been there at the same time as 2 killers and probably wouldn't have downed their party. And that was my only point, in this situation it simply was OP and a ridiculous extra crutch that survivors do not need as the entire game is catered to them succeeding. Keep the perk, but don't tell me what I experienced was 'git gud'. Lol, as you have no clue in your nutella spinning brain what happened or did not happen.

Except you brought the entire match into this, and you wouldn’t of gotten in that situation in most cases, had you been better. There are definitly some SWF you can’t beat, I doubt that was the case here. Also, how the tell did this guy unhook someone injured and get a bodyblock? How far were you?

• MagV3
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@MagV3 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@MagV3 said:

@Jack11803 said:

Except you brought the entire match into this, and you wouldn’t of gotten in that situation in most cases, had you been better. There are definitly some SWF you can’t beat, I doubt that was the case here. Also, how the tell did this guy unhook someone injured and get a bodyblock? How far were you?

Dude, I was having a fun game, I was making the game fun and enjoyable. Then I hooked a guy at the end, after many hooks of others and went towards the opened gate. So obviously I was far enough where I could not get the first hit as hes unhooking. As I said I wasn't ######### camping for christ sake. So by the time I closed the distance and was able to land my first strike it didn't mean #########, as all 4 were then in tandem body blocking their asses off taking 1 hit at a time. There is a penalty for striking you see as killer... So 3 whacks in total and they were gone. Nothing to be done about it. But yea, I can't even have a complaint of what happened.

But go ahead and tell me 'you should've camped'. Well for the first time, we will be in agreeance. In the future I will camp, hardddd and with NOED so that every strike downs them like mudda fukkin' bolts from zeus firey anus. My bad though, any outrage of the current body block/borrowed time whack which doesn't mean ######### until you hit em twice yea that's just you gotta get better. Thank you for the amazing advice.

• Jack11803
    Options

@MagV3

If you are camping, do it right. If not, do it right. How’d activate BT, and escape? Did you move away from the hook and nearest exit while staying close enough?

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    Reframe your question to 'Why to perks exist at all?' 
  • MagV3
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @MagV3

If you are camping, do it right. If not, do it right. How’d activate BT, and escape? Did you move away from the hook and nearest exit while staying close enough?

Yea I'll do it right next time. I'll just play like an #########. Appreciate the great forums, making dead by daylight players more awesome day after day. Could've just been like 'yea that sounds #########' it doesn't usually happen like that. Its not something that can always be replicated'.

Nah instead, 'git gud noob'. Fk I feel sorry for people that don't actually watch videos or try to better themselves. Once the ranks reset and you get these good survivors at 20, new players must just uninstall. I'm not the greatest, but I'm miles above the average player and this ######### frustrates so, just take it up the arse.

• Jack11803
    Options

@MagV3 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @MagV3

Yea I'll do it right next time. I'll just play like an #########. Appreciate the great forums, making dead by daylight players more awesome day after day. Could've just been like 'yea that sounds #########' it doesn't usually happen like that. Its not something that can always be replicated'.

Nah instead, 'git gud noob'. Fk I feel sorry for people that don't actually watch videos or try to better themselves. Once the ranks reset and you get these good survivors at 20, new players must just uninstall. I'm not the greatest, but I'm miles above the average player and this ######### frustrates so, just take it up the arse.

And your temperament is below average. I never said you had to camp. You either camp, or don’t. You don’t walk the line in between. You triggered BT, but weren’t camping, what the hell were you doing that close, and not near the gate then?

• MagV3
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@MagV3 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @MagV3

And your temperament is below average. I never said you had to camp. You either camp, or don’t. You don’t walk the line in between. You triggered BT, but weren’t camping, what the hell were you doing that close, and not near the gate then?

Stupid comments dwindled my temperament. Also some people just have a different vocabulary. Maybe I'm more passionate about some things, doesn't make my experience any less valid. I'm done, just going to adjust my play style as I said for killer. And keep breezing through survivor ranks.

Your understanding of newer players is also below average. Or your compassion, so fk you! :) At this point this is meant more like a jest. So don't get too buttprickled at this one.

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    Options

Borrowed Time was added to remove the killer's power at the hook and incentivize not even bothering to stay near the hook and just allowing free unhooks. Every single player who had it was running it. Afterwards it got reworked to a perk that is mostly just for farming with WGLF with a clear conscience and getting your buddy out after the gates are open.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@The_Manlet said:
    Borrowed Time was added to remove the killer's power at the hook and incentivize not even bothering to stay near the hook and just allowing free unhooks. Every single player who had it was running it. Afterwards it got reworked to a perk that is mostly just for farming with WGLF with a clear conscience and getting your buddy out after the gates are open.

Pretty much this.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@MagV3 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@MagV3 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @MagV3

Stupid comments dwindled my temperament. Also some people just have a different vocabulary. Maybe I'm more passionate about some things, doesn't make my experience any less valid. I'm done, just going to adjust my play style as I said for killer. And keep breezing through survivor ranks.

Your understanding of newer players is also below average. Or your compassion, so fk you! :) At this point this is meant more like a jest. So don't get too buttprickled at this one.

Please don´t insult others, when you run out of arguments.

When the gates are open and all 4 are still alive, there isn´t much else to do for the killer, unless he planned for this situation by using NOED, Remember me and Blood warden.
    BT will get the last survivor from the hook, no matter how you play in this situation. If all 3 go for the unhook, you are screwed. Unless you play with Leatherface or Myers you can´t defend the hook against a skilled SWF group. Accept it, and go for the next match.
    Yes, it sucks. But that´s how the game works right now.
    Yes, its unbalanced. But the devs are changing this. Slowly but at least they are aware of the problems to some degree.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,475
    Options

TL;DR

OP got wrecked one time and is now complaining about it. The perk isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. It's in a fairly good standing right now.

Grow up. Judging by your responses to some people in this thread, you certainly need to.