Chase music volume is a bit too low

I like that the chase music is softer, but honestly, you should turn it up a bit. You said you changed it for survivors, but playing as killer, the music is EVEN lower that i can barely hear it. Amost like it shouldn't be there at all. The chase music is an iconic feature in DBD. Please turn the chase music up a little more for both sides.

Comments

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

Chase music was always ridiculously loud. I wouldn't be opposed to them having an option in settings that allowed players to control the volume of the chase music to their preference, but we both know what your actual goal in this post is.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Watch out they might break their volume button and turn it up super loud :P it is quieter but I like it.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

Idk why they don’t put in a slider with this as lowest and deaf causing noise on the other end let people... make there choice

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

It needs to be a little louder, especially for survivors. I had my headset at the old dbd settings (prior to update where I could hear everything fine even in other games)and the heartbeat, chase music and even Freddy’s lullaby were basically non existent. Only knew I was in a chase by killer footsteps, red stain and occasionally got surprised by “escaped” chase point score events because I didn’t even realise I was in a chase...