I do not like versing Ghostface.

@Peanits

Devs this does not mean nerf him. Id prefer him to just be tweaked and have a buff.

Ghostface is not fun because ill be looking at him AND HE DOESNT GET KNOCKED OUT. Its frustrating because you have to put yourself out in the open for his ability to not work. The counterplay is kinda poop.

My idea:

1. He would be easier to spot, If he is on your screen at all for 5 seconds he would be knocked out of night shroud.
  2. He should be given some sort of map pressure. (Locker Teleport COME ON IT WOULD BE SO GOOD)
  3. Remove the whole distance that you can spot him or make it alot larger by default.

With #1. He would have more time to realize you were spotting him and hide, but he would be easier to spot. With #3. It is frustrating that I can clearly see him, but I still get exposed.

This is good because as a He has more time to hide so it encourages his stealth and he cannot just play like myers.

With #2. Just add locker teleport me boys. I know its work but damn it would be the best thing for him, ive never been so confident. I have plenty discussions about Locker Teleport.

IF THIS IS READ DO NOT IMPLEMENT THE FIRST CHANGES, if you do, WITHOUT GIVING HIM SOME MAP PRESSURE.

Please tell me what you think... Its a discussion after all.

Comments