Your Killer Main and why

2»

Comments

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Spirit, bc she's strong AF.

Pig, bc a good Pig will heavily catch the Survivors off guard.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,216

Doctor - I don't care if I win or not. My rule of thumb is this: Did I enjoy the game? And I always enjoy my games as Doctor. Also, Bloodpoints.

Spirit - I may not be the greatest with her, but I love playing her regardless.

Legion - I just love running around like a maniac.

Huntress - Not as much as I used to, but she was my first Killer, and I can just sit back and relax as I hum with her and throw hatchets.

• Frozenscum
    Frozenscum Member Posts: 393

Well, couple of months ago I'd say Doctor, but I dont enjoy playing him lately, his power seems more and more dull to me - Shock Therapy itself. It looks like it is crippling him more than it helps.

Since I've started to play without perks I do enjoy three Killers:

Spirit - ending chases fast and apply pressure just by whooshing sound is fun

Leatherface - getting dem chainsaw hits through windows and around corners is really entertaining and sometimes challenging

Trapper - that satisfaction when your trap caught survivor, also I dont feel much pressure when I play him for some reason. In anticipation of traps survivors do more mistakes.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,147
    edited June 2019

Freddy - I'm a fan of the movies plus no need to worry bout losing a person.

Hag- been playing her before she got her buffs. Her backstory and the camera flick was what made me interested in her gameplay

Doc- the illusions he can create are what got me into him especially his shock range to cancel out hooks and vault

• DevourOfSalt
    DevourOfSalt Member Posts: 254

I play on console spirit was main for while then i switched to the nurse, and boyyyyyyy it is something. no longer do i have worry about loops can apply insane amount of pressure, dont need add-on besides little brown ones just amazing killer.

It was super hard at 1st playing her would get loop, teabag, ran around, miss every blink lol, but i stuck with it and it paid off iv gone from rank 8 to rank 4 i get 3k most of the time iv gotten fairly confident to were i can handle some swf group, its been real blast playing the nurse. Been playing so much that every other killer just seems trash besides spirit because her fun mind games.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Nurse and Spirit right now since I find their powers fun.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

@DevourOfSalt Holy Jesus that you accepted the challenge of playing Nurse in general, and even more, on console. Because I heard Nurse is a lot harder with a controller than with a mouse.

I tried her, but every time my brain is smoking so hard when playing her, that I decided to let her be and have some fun with other killers. Maybe one day again.

• DevourOfSalt
    DevourOfSalt Member Posts: 254

@LapisInfernalis haha, yh i still have some terrible matches, mainly auto heaven n doctor map, so far givin me the most trouble just cause there alot of stuff that block your hits, i still get steam coming out my ears sometimes lol.

But when you do get those 3-4ks or if you manage to get sweet hit from a blink its satisfying. Specially that blink that your randomly blink to an happen to be where a survivor is running and you get the hit on them is really rewarding n feels good lol

Then there those time were all 4 escape lol

• MistressChara
    MistressChara Member Posts: 112

Ghostface, Legion, Clown, and somewhat Spirit.

I like killers that require strategy more than technical skill. Ghostface is all about mindgaming with your power and marking at opportune moments while balancing your stealth. Legion is about how well you can spread your focus to keep pressure on survivors. Clown is about predicting the survivor and manipulating their movements. And Spirit because she has a lot of mindgames she can do.

• Alther_Primus
    Alther_Primus Member Posts: 158

Freddy (Before Rework): Fun to use, addictive mindgames, amusing ambushes, and a solid stall. Shame this is disappearing soon, and frankly I'm not terribly excited for what they've shown so far on the rework.

Doctor: My OG main, I love Doc's versatility and perk diversity along with how amusing it can be to just zap people. The laughing is an extra bonus, as are the amazing array of cosmetics.

Pig: Another stall killer, I wonder if that says something about me lol. In all seriousness, I enjoy her Ambush Mindgames, lurking around in crouch, and yes, the Reverse Bear Trap management. The adorable squeak when she gets stunned is nice too.

Ghostface: Even if I'm hot trash at stealth, I enjoy being a sneaky boi, and honestly something about Ghostface is just extremely fun to me.

Spirit: It's simple: I'm a sucker for the J-horror aesthetic. The fact that she's got some decent mobility and fun mindgame potential don't hurt either.

Honestly I'm debating adding Clown, Plague, Trapper, and Legion to my list of killers that I play, but they're not there yet.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Ghost Face: Because it just feel so good to get that hit on a marked survivor, he is so much fun to play as and is quite versatile

Wraith: I have my most fun build on him (bamboozle, enduring/brutal strenght, spirit fury and STBFL+uncloak when destroying pallets)

Nurse: Because damn she fun to play as, i will admit the range add-ons and extra blinks are overpowered bullshit

Legion: He just doesnt feel the same, the nerfs felt more like a punishment to legion players that abused the exploits, many of them were quite unnecessary like the vaulting speed nerf (now i have to run Bamboozle or else it feels to slow), despite everything i still play them from time to time but not as much as before

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

@Alther_Primus the only thing I want to do with Freddy before the rework is this:

M&A, Furtive Chase, BBQ and MYC with Red Paint Brush and Z-Block on Lèry's.

I also hope they'll keep his aura reading and something like the paint brush, because I love ninja Freddy and the kinda build-in Deerstalker.

I think we'll have to wait for the PTB before we can judge the rework. I'm sure there will be people complaining about anything, regardless what they do, so... Yeah.

• moon_cheese
    moon_cheese Member Posts: 2

I love Clown's character.

I also love his playstyle and theme, which really just makes him the optimal character.

Otherwise, I like hillbilly because of his power and depth.

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696

I don't have a main i keep switching after getting 1 to P3. So far i've done nurse, hillbilly, wraith, trapper, cannibal & and i am working on the shape

• Camophlo
    Camophlo Member Posts: 104

Huntress - Love her ability to apply pressure from afar and how strong she can be in several scenarios

Hag - Make your choice made her much more fun and using traps to pull survs away from stuff is very good

Trapper/Clown - I just love them