Is @DeadByBHVR really planning to nerf ghostface?!

They better not, he's perfectly fine just the way he is. People are saying their nerfing him to make it easier for rank 20's, is that true? If so then I'm just about done with the devs.

Answers

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

One change is a bug fix, the other is to make breaking him out of stealth more consistently and easier for controller users.

They minor changes, I've been playing ghostface all week and have never needed to stalk people mid chase while they're exposed. I don't understand all the fuss.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

Basically... Yes.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

They're changing him very slightly to be more consistent. You're not gonna notice a difference whatsoever if you're playing him actually stealthily.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited June 2019

Something needs to be fixed with him though

Half the time I stare at him, it breaks him out, half the time it doesn't, sometimes pallet distance, sometimes like 20 meters, what even is the normal distance? There are 0 numbers for information on these things.

Just how, he's basically a power creep of Myers

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

Hes fine but he needs some buffs but they already planned to nerf him since survivor its too hard and wants gf to get nerf cuz hes op xd i just lost hope on bhvr making good killers into trash killers