If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Question about the Trapper

Options
Mister_xD
Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

just a quick question:
why does the Trapper hold his weapon in his left hand while standing in the menu, but he's holding it in his right hand when ingame?

Comments

• Bint
    Bint Member Posts: 60
    Options

My guess is so that you can see the weapon in the menu. I never noticed that though!

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

@Bint said:
    My guess is so that you can see the weapon in the menu. I never noticed that though!

This.

The only killers exempt from this is the Hag and Freddy.

• olibob06
    olibob06 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    I don’t know but when I imagine it, it seems strange
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Possibly because slashing requires less dexterity than placing a beartrap, so he uses his right hand in the lobby since he doesn't carry traps, but he uses his left hand in-game since he has to get busy with his other hand.

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57
    Options

Every killer appears left handed at the menu screen (I think?). Just to make em look cooler I guess

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options

Secretly, The Trapper is an Octopus coming from the dangerous entity seas.

• Mister_xD
    Options

@DrDannieburger said:
    Every killer appears left handed at the menu screen (I think?). Just to make em look cooler I guess

actually its just The Trapper and The Huntress. Everyone else holds it in their right hand. And since Huntress always carrys her axe with both Hands, there is not much of an difference ingame. The Trapper is the only one, who holds the weapon left in the menu, but on thee right side ingame.

• Mister_xD
    Options

alright. with the new chapter they changed it, so he's actually holding it in his right hand now :)