GG all around

Mausinn
Mausinn Member Posts: 14

I'm new to this game, so it's pretty easy to own my arse when I play killer. Last night I decided to play nurse and see how hard the killer is to play, since I've read so much about her being one of the most powerful in the game. I got plopped into the pre-school scenario with a group of mid ranked survivors. I thought I would use this time to try out the killer, how she moved, range of the blinks, porting up and down levels, ect... So after only hitting one survivor, who I assume just screwed up and got surprised, trust me it wasn't my superior skills, and obviously no hooks, they finished the gennies pretty quickly and opened the doors and escaped. Whole match took like 5 mins. The part that gave me a chuckle was all the congrats and GG messages in the chat after the match. Is that a survivors idea of a gg, a match with absolutely no challenge? No wonder we have so many whiners on these forums when they don't get an insta-win.

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

They were either making fun of you or just being polite. I'm sure they made next to zero points and possibly didn't even pip so no, that's not a good game.

"Is that a survivors idea of a gg, a match with absolutely no challenge? No wonder we have so many whiners on these forums when they don't get an insta-win."

If you're new to the community why not try to bring positivity instead of promoting more diviseness and negativity?

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

One killer I'll always show respect towards is the nurse, as she isn't an easy killer to learn AT ALL, so I always commend people who give her a try. I've gone against some really deadly nurse players though, so kudos to them for actually learning how to make use of her powers.

• Mausinn
    Mausinn Member Posts: 14

"If you're new to the community why not try to bring positivity instead of promoting more diviseness and negativity?"

Uh......sure, will do, my bad. I get it, don't relay any of my own observations or experiences unless they are all sunshine and rainbows.