Please Don't Rework Freddy

Options

He's brilliant the way he is now.

I like the aura reading, and with the new Ghostface perk Furtive Chase this ability gives him a huge advantage during chases.

I understand why some players want to do away with the 7 second wait, but please keep the aura reading.

Comments

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Options

I love the old Freddy too. But don't take me seriously, I'm a Freddy's fanboy, I would play as him even if his power becomes "Heals survivors"

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Way too late for this :P

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

No way.. I've been dumping millions into him.. I want the new Freddy!

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

Noobs who can't mind game want the "muh 7 seconds fedora man bad" gone.

Here's a dream transition guide for those who are interested: https://youtu.be/0rTtr7pUe-Q

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053
    Options

bruh

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939
    edited June 2019
    Options

Oi, don't crap on Mad Grit. It's great in a bumper car build. It's got great meme potential, which is better than I can say about most other useless perks.

If we can get one more perk that does something good while carrying a survivor, it might become quite good.

(Play With Your Food + Agitation + Iron Grip + Mad Grit = Bumper Car Build)

^

It's actually quite fun to play.

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529
    Options

Freddy just needed to be tweaked, not completely reworked. Be nice if they kept the old Freddy while also having the new one... but they won't.

• samination
    samination Member Posts: 312
    Options

Freddy deserves better. I mean the Doctor can do more to survivors than Freddy. When they are asleep he should have the upper hand, not just get looped.

• Alther_Primus
    Alther_Primus Member Posts: 158
    Options

That would be amazing, but it'd probably make handling add-ons a Nightmare (pun intended). I wish this was a viable solution though.

• s0cial_outc4st
    s0cial_outc4st Member Posts: 59
    Options

I have no idea why everyone thinks Plague is so bad. If you have a proper balance between Vile Purge and M1 and, then use Corrupt Purge without going way out of your way for it (when there are only a couple generators left), Plague is actually a pretty decent killer. I have had nothing but fun experiences playing as or against the Plague.

• Skull
    Skull Member Posts: 10
    Options

Hell no, Freddy sucks as is. So much of this game is stealth and he just breaks it. You can't hide, you cant run, instead you have to loop and troll. The new stuff looks much better.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

Man I'm watching this a year and a half after Freddy's release.

If only...

All that time...

Damn.