What is an acceptable survivor score to you?

If I play survivor, I consider less than 10K as survivor a BAD game.

Mrs JawsIsTheNextKiller says anything less than 20K as survivor is a BAD game.

When you watch your survivor score counted up at the end of a match that did not go as planned, do you have a "please be above x bloodpoints" target?

Comments

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

@JawsIsTheNextKiller 15k is alright, 20k means I did great, 25k I should be thanked for pretty much busting my ass all game and 30k-32k, I'm a God.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I've just realised, my question should have been the reason I asked this, at what point do I consider I wasted my Escape Cake?

@AStupidMonkeyy - If I hit 10K, it was not wasted. If I hit 15K, I'm happy, 20K and I'm living the dream!

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

@JawsIsTheNextKiller Same as before. Anything below 15k means you barely did anything and didn't earn enough bps to do anything past 2 greens. You spent a whole game with really nothing to show for it. Escape Cake should be 20k minimum.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Any less than 15k is a bad game.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634

I'd say 10k is all right. 15k is good, 20k+ is really good. Survivor points work differently than killer. You get less by default. If you want points, you play killer usually.

5k is poor and less than that probably means you were camped/farmed to death or played very poorly.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

if you got 18k, I'd say that's a good job, since it's about average of survivors i meet, and what I get.

• Karanyatsu
    Karanyatsu Member Posts: 30

15k is the standard ok for me. 20 or more makes me a happy camper. i just wish survivore got more bp like killers.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Depends on how hard the killer trashes everyone. I've gotten less than 10k and still pipped and other times I've gotten 25k and no pip (both in red ranks). It's more in relation to how the other survivors did but 10k-15k is a comfortable average for most people.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

15-18k is a normal match, 22k+ is an above average match and those rare matches at 28k+ are actual mysteries, I think I’ve only got above 28 less than 10 times, I usually hover around 15-22k in a decent match. Depends on the state of the match though.

Below 10 is usually a bad game, generally only get this if the killer dcs early match or tunneled to death/Moris etc.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

15k is what I expect from myself. That number is lowered when the killer is A) tunnely/campy B) too efficient at chases and still complains about survivors having too many opportunities to escape C) just bad at the game , and that number is raised when my teammates are really good.

As killer, anything below ~22 is a bad game, regardless if all the survivors die and get ~9k.

That's one reason why queue times are wonky (other than the survivor skill cap being much higher than the generic killer skill cap).

• Dssab
    Dssab Member Posts: 17

They really have to adjust the amount of BP you gain as a Survivor.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

15-20k for a solid game. 25-32k means you probably farmed or the killer played super-duper casual and wanted all to escape to begin with.