This made me happy

A couple of nights ago I posted about matchmaking, and how as a low rank killer I was put in lobbies with much higher ranked survivors. Well, it happened again today, but with a much different outcome. 3 of them DC'd as soon as they knew I was spirit, (which was immediately as I spawned almost on top of one) the last waited until I hit them once after I closed the hatch. I tried to let them out but end game timer got the best of them. Also, I'm not trash, but I don't think I'm as good as my rank indicates.

Is this a common thing at higher ranks when people see Spirit?

Comments

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Some survivors are such entitled babies. I like it when I make all 4 survivors disconect, I call it a "Perfect Game"

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

You seem to have a special touch with Spirit, maybe give it a few games and see if she feels good to play to you if you haven't already, I buy cosmetics only if I like playing the Killer.

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926

Yeah, I've had survivors dc simply because I was playing Spirit but it doesn't happen often

• Alfred
    Alfred Member Posts: 272

SWF with OoO top skill squad...

• Frozenscum
    Frozenscum Member Posts: 393

I rarely have ppl DC in my games with Spirit, most DCer are just salty to be outplayed.

Also, when survivors do not feel pressure from Ruin, Sloppy, Thana and other affecting them perks, they tend to stay in match till the end even if slugged for a while. 2 games from last hour with Spirit.