If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Someone help with the math please....

Options
FSB75
FSB75 Member Posts: 474

Got a 4k.....but came up 100 BPs shy in the "sacrifice" category. Can't figure out why. Is each survivor hook only worth 100 BPs?

Got iridescent in the "Devout" emblem category...is there something more I could have done besides kill all four survivors to get that last 100 BPs....or is the math off? How are "sacrifice" and "devout" different?

Comments

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Welcome to Dead by Daylight
  • Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

yup it happens. i think it's because one of the survivors didn't struggle on hook ^^

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

Did someone reach second stage without being unhooked?

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

You're a Billy that's why :p

• FSB75
    edited July 2018
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:
    Did someone reach second stage without being unhooked?

I believe so....the first hook actually. I thought I was in real trouble when the survivors didn't go rushing in to save (survivors that know what they are doing). But still, even if that means I missed a hook, they are only worth 100BPs per hook?

Possible 3 hooks per 4 players is only 1,200 BPs possible for hooking. The other 6,800 means it's 1,700 per actual sacrifice (kill). What an odd number....

You would think with 8K possible BPs in the catagory.....obviously 2K BPs per survivor. Of that say 1K for the actual death, leaving the additional 1K to be split for hooks at 333.33333 (repeating of course) BPs per hook.

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    Options

For a perfect 8k blood points in Sacrifice, you need to hook every survivor 3 times. One for fresh hook, two for struggle hook, 3 for death hook.
    You need 12 separate hooks, and technically that bp category is slightly in the hands of the survivor. If they go from 1st hook to struggle, or struggle to death, you lose points.
    Pay attention to your point gains when you hook people next game and when they go from fresh to struggle and struggle to death without being unhooked. You will see that there are several different sacrifice category scoring events. That is the reason It is the way it is, and I hope one day the numbers get increased.

• FSB75
    Options

So if I missed ONE hook, this looks about correct? If so, no worries...just didn't seem correct.