Legion needs love.

2»

Comments

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

@ItsYourBoyGuzma Some of us don’t want that though. The point of this post was to help revive Legion, not discuss the topic of having him deleted.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

Idk, if I outplay survivors they tend to DC vs me as Legion...

• Chaotic_Riddle

@SunderMun It’s not really Legion’s fault that Survivors DC nowadays. That’s just due to the fact that Survivors will DC against anyone these days to keep their precious stuff without getting punished serverly at all yet for ruining other’s time.

• Chaotic_Riddle

Something else to update...

Legion wasn’t in the list of Killers who were 40% off. This kind of shows that BHVR knows no one currently wants Legion, because there’s no reason all Year 2 Killers should’ve be 40%, but Legion wasn’t. Something needs to be done about Legion. :(

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

Imo, they should not advertise the Legion, until the rework is undone.

If a new guy buys* this dlc, he will most likley be disappointed and more important he will not write it here in the forums.

Some poeple maybe think now "thank god" to that, but imo its important to know why people are disappointed. Its the only way for doing better, -next time.

*Of course that doesn't count for people that are acutal playing dbd. They know what they will get, but new players don't. They think, they get that fast and agile killer from the video and not that teen with grandma-speed what the Legion is in the current game.

• Odimm
    Odimm Member Posts: 33

@Talmeer

Unfortunately I was one of those "new guys" who bought the dlc. In fact this is the only dlc I bought so far. Legions design & ability sold it for me - too bad I didn't look up the forums first. The devs "fix" for Legion was extreme and quite disappointing to say the least.

I also love the proposed changes in this thread to get him back on track. Especially what @GrootDude said:

Shorten his cooldown

Old vault speed back

Make DW bar go down while doing a gen.

Lets hope something changes in the near future but looking at other killers that need a "hotfix" I doubt it.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

@ItsYourBoyGuzma couldn't they just make the more visually creative and enjoyable killer anyway even without deleting legion?

What benefit does removing Legion have?

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

You are not alone, I have also read something similar from other people in the steam dbd forums, before I have left those forums and switch to the official ones. Don't like to know how many people now out there and have left dbd forever, because of this first impression.

But, multiplayer games have always their up and downs. We can hope that they make it undone. Sure... it will take time. Devs usually don't like doing this, not important about which game we are talking here, but in the end - many do it after they have listen to their community.