If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How to solve the totem problem

Options

Hey guys,

All killers are upset about the fact that the totem placement could be better and it could happen that the totems are gone within the first minute of the game.

Here is my idea:

Maybe the hex could jump to another empty totem unless all totems are cleansed.

Or to make it less powerful it will jump only 1-2 times....

What do you think about this idea?
For me it seems to be quite an easy fix to solve the hex issues ... and maybe prolong a game..

Please stay calm and friendly :)

Comments

• Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136
    Options

They just need better placement spots in all honesty, there are also 2 perks which make it super easy to locate totems anyway so...

• B3tt33whit3
    B3tt33whit3 Member Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm personally not trying to have my games extended. They average about ten to 15 minutes and that's perfect. Sometimes people spawn near totems sometimes they dont. I've had games as both killer and survivor where no one found the the totem and I've had both where they find them immediately. I feel like both killers and survivors feel a certain type of way and both want it to be easier so anything slightly annoying gets treated like it's life changing and needs a nerf. Although I will say that hex skip is a cool idea for a perk. Imagine having to cleanse 4 totems to get rid of NOED