If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Lift the BP Cap for PS4 Players

Options
Silas
Silas Member Posts: 307
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

Since PS4 players won't be getting the DLC 'til the last day of the x2 BP event, why not lift or even just raise the BP cap temporarily until they have access to spend what they earned on the new DLC? Shouldn't this have been done from the very start when both PS4 and Xbox were waiting for the update?

That's great that they're at least wanting to give us another x2 BP event this summer but let's face it... we've accumulated a shitload of BP since the update's initial release on PC and what I suggested would have been a far more reasonable compromise.

Comments

• bortami
    bortami Member Posts: 91
    Options
    No. How about extending the dates for PS4 players?

It's really simple... when Friday the 13th screwed up.. it made it up to their fans by extending double point by a week.

Or are you saying you can't compete with this type of PR..

Even though Friday the 13th literally had the worst PR... well until now.
  • bortami
    bortami Member Posts: 91
    Options
    I mean it makes absolute sense considering the patch has been out for a month on PC so it's likely everyone will be at PC level by the end of the week.

Legit
    Ain't buying a single thing if dbp issue not fixed.. and I'll actual rally for this with every PS4 user I encounter.
  • Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Options

@bortami said:
    No. How about extending the dates for PS4 players?

It's really simple... when Friday the 13th screwed up.. it made it up to their fans by extending double point by a week.

Or are you saying you can't compete with this type of PR..

Even though Friday the 13th literally had the worst PR... well until now.

Yes. If they lifted the cap, we could enjoy this weekend's x2 BP event and spend it on the DLC once it is released. They could then give us a day or two before re-capping it. Problem solved. But really, this should have been done from the very beginning.