No Music Bug?

Eguzky
Eguzky Member Posts: 173

I don't hear music anymore; I have sound on, and I hear all sound effects, but I don't hear menu music or chase music.

I'm currently streaming and there's no music, and I've showed my options; I have music turned on! I'm not cheating or anything, but between last time I played, and today, there's no music! o.o

Feel free to come look: https://www.twitch.tv/eguzky

@Peanits I'm at-ing a dev in case this is some weird bug. I'm not abusing anything!

Comments

• Eguzky

I just restarted the game; that did not fix it. Still no music.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

I've been in the same boat since 3.0 launched. It would appear quite a lot of folks are having this problem (not just low music, but absolutely NO music whatsoever). Not sure what's going on, but I hope they sort it out fairly quickly, as it's making chases quite irritating.

• Eguzky

Yeah. I'm playing Huntress and it seems the Survivors can at least hear her. I feel less like a cheater if they can at least hear her humming.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Nobody is hearing much music right now. Some of us actually prefer it this way. It actually reminds me a little of the early days when I could clearly hear the survivors and locate by sound.

I kinda wish we'd be given the option to set the level as we want - because clearly some people miss it, but others want it gone.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

This happened to me pre-3.0. I would get it but randomly in the match it just cut off completely. I had to keep flinging my camera around to make sure I was still getting chased (not good when you have motion sickness).

• goatkiie
    goatkiie Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2019

I have this same bug.. I haven't played in a few weeks so I thought maybe the chase music was removed entirely LMAO but no of COURSE its bugged

On the bright side its kinda less intense while playing survivor with no chase music tbh LOL