The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ghostface trailer supermarket in the game!

It would be great to have the ghostface trailer supermarket in the game... the devs should have some 3d models ready for a new original map! Comment if you another ideas for this map!

Comments

• ArashiNoHanta
    ArashiNoHanta Member Posts: 53

It would be cool if it was a small mall with 2 floors and escalators one that goes up and one that goes down

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846

and a Parking.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    edited June 2019

Jake: Runs to a isle, sees Ghostface crouching with a pudding cup in hand with a spoon.

Ghostface: I'M HAVING ME TIME! GET OUT OF HERE!"

• Slaymore
    Slaymore Member Posts: 499

FORUM BUG: This thread still appears in the MAPS forum even after being moved to WISHLIST.

Second time I've seen this bug.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Actually i wonder why they didn't that as a map

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

It'd be good for Ash's lore to have a ValueStop specifically. The store in GhostFace's trailer seems more of a hardware supply depot, as well. It'd be neat to have something loosely tying together the paragraph releases - no matter what gets said to the contrary, a lone killer release just isn't a full chapter.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Imagine lifeless dc'ed survivor body going up or down on escalator. -.-

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

This is not a forum bug, Many times moved: threads exist for a few days before they are removed. That way say you know this thread was in this section it would still be here but it remains in the proper spot. Simply the moved: thread is a redirect to the new thread's location.

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109
    edited July 2019

On second note: I would love for them to make this type of map. It works similar to lery's or game so why not. Many isles at stores have cuts in them (not vaults) but openings which could make a mind-game madness maze.

EDIT EVEN BETTER

Not only could we have this map but the cashier could be the solo survivor! EZ solves both issues.

• MoonwalkMyers
    MoonwalkMyers Member Posts: 82

good idea, we need some difference in maps. The maps looking all the same and i cant see the woods anymore.

-mall

-cinema

-theatre

-docks

there are so many options

• Lametart
    Lametart Member Posts: 118

Ugh yeesss we need more indoor maps. All these forests and cornflields have me EXHAUSTED.