If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Pharmacy buff idea.

Options
cro0w
cro0w Member Posts: 27

Pharmacy is a nice perk, but it could be better with some tweaks, so, since the perk is supposed to have a "find medicine" theme, i thought that it could refil a % of the used medkit charges whenever you finish a chest search. (Also please make it so that the opening chest sound is also reduced)

That way it would make pharmacy a great healing perk, since it would make you able to heal yourself more than once without self-care if you can find a chest.

PERK TEXT SUGGESTION

You have a knack for finding medicine. Searches through Chests are 40/60/80 % faster.
The noises caused by opening and searching along with their hearing distances are reduced by 0/4/8 meters.
Pharmacy guarantees an Emergency Med-Kit on your first completed Chest search. Addicionally if you are holding a Med-Kit, recover 50/75/100 % of the used Med-Kit charges.
Values could change.

Also, sorry for my english, it ain't my native language, and let me know what you guys think.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Yeah Pharmacy is outshined by Self-Care at the moment. It could use some buffs.

• cro0w
    cro0w Member Posts: 27
    Options

@JR100 said:
    This is a great idea! I do think it should be like 25/50/75 tho

I think the 50/75/100 % wouldn't be too op because the chests are limited, and allies can open them aswell, so it is like a reward for finding a closed one, alow % wouldn't be so nice because you may not even find a chest in game.