The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Anyone else feel the DS stun is too long?

13»

Comments

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

I agree it should be less stun time now. 3 seconds is plenty of time to get to a Loop or try to juke.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

It's not the tunneling aspect that annoys me with the stun, it's the fact that you can get unhooked, bum rush another hook, get downed and grabbed, and then get a completely free save in the process and get too a loop. 5 seconds is just too strong with how I've seen people use it.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,197

Yeah. That's my biggest pet peeve. Someone gets unhooked and immediately starts slamming a generator next to a healthy teammate, but hits DS or complains about being tunneled postgame. The Adrenaline/instaheal meta is so dumb. "I got unhooked and finished a gen, but luckily I still have DS in case I get tunneled." Get out of here.

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407

the DS stun is effectively 4 seconds long. The survivor is stuck in a animation that takes 1 second, that's why it's 5 seconds.

And now the difference between Decisive Strike and Head On: Decisive Strike is a once per game perk. If you dont get tunneled, you never were able to use the perk slot. If you got tunneled it's gone. Headon is an Exhaustion Perk and works multiple times. So 3 seconds are fine.

DS is pretty perfect right now. It's a old controverse perk and it got changed and most DS players are fine with it and it's not annoying anymore. It reminds you how you play actually. And you dont know when he failed his DS or his DS just run out and you picked him and didnt noticed that. But the one time you got last second DS'ed you feel weird :)

Btw am I the only one who doesnt like the new stun? When I get stunned by a pallet it feels so long and hindrance.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,692

Does anyone actually think endgame DS is fair?

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Why would you care if people get unhooked no matter the reason? That's more point and emblem opportunities. Then at least two are wounded and likely easy to find if they aren't using up time healing. I suppose if you plain suck in chases and choose the wrong targets to go after (the bright clothed guy with the flashlight and not the gen jockeys) you probably should be scared of unhooks.