Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I need your opinions.

Shad03
Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I know, I know, I shouldn't really be doing this. But I wanted to spread this out as much as I could without intruding on another person's post.

And I didn't want that above discussion to be buried by the posts made in General Discussions. I don't mind this current one being buried, because by then more people then not could find this one sooner.

Give upvotes, downvotes, comments, rebuttles. But I need your opinions.

Comments

• Shad03

@Peanits I'll need your opinion too, if you can give it.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

I like this Legion changes. But I feel Legion should have at least 5.5m/s speed in Frenzy + should get back the addons that increased the movement speed in FF, pre-nerf vaults speed. The worst part about his power is that Feral Frenzy doesn't make any threat to the injured survivors. It should be changed but I don't idea how.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I don't like old Legion, much, your idea of once you hit someone gains you speed and all that is an idea that should be implemented, like said for Ghostface, if his stalk is infinite under those conditions, his stalk range should be reduced a bit.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I say the range should be reduced as a side nerf to the buff because that's BHVR for you.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
  • Shad03

The Legion changes were needed, there was no doubt. But just because they are effective, that doesn't mean they are fun. Trapper is a fine example of this, the power is the least effective, yet you can 4k.

That doesn't make playing Trapper fun.

Anyways, I don't think DWs should outright harm survivors, but yes it should be dangerous. Maybe allow perks to affect it, like Nurse's calling.