2nd double bp event should only be for PS4 NA players.

PC and Xbox have already gotten the update and chapter and PS4 EU players get the chapter in 2 days which is enough time for double bp so PC, Xbox, and EU PS4 players will have time to grind bp for the chapter and other killers and survivors and since NA PS4 players get the chapter at the end of double bp we have no time to level Clown and Kate, yet PC and Xbox will have a second double bp event to level the Clown, Kate, and everyone else and NA PS4 only has 1? That's ridiculous they're being rewarded for nothing while NA PS4 has to wait and only gets 1 double bp weekend to level the Clown and Kate. It should only be available to PS4 NA players not everyone else. I don't care if PC or Xbox players bash me about this it's true you guys have time and we don't it's only fair to make it exclusive to PS4 in NA.

Comments

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

What harm does it do to give others a second event? They're not on the same platform, so they can't use the extra points on new content that makes them stronger in competition with you. It wasn't their fault your update was delayed, and I think events (like the Shrine) are tied in to all systems, so it's all or nothing. If they want PS4 to have a second event, everyone gets it.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474

Not a big deal, but yes, I agree.

• crazycenobite
    crazycenobite Member Posts: 46
    Go play last of us or god of war ps4 players 
  • Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138

@SenzuDuck said:
    It's just points man, you can have it all to yourself - no one on PC or Xbox cares they're getting a second event, seriously. Stop your moaning, first you moan about DLC being "late" despite no specific date being given. Now you moan that a group,will have a chance of getting more points than you.

The communities are separate it's not like it affects you in the slightest. Stop being so selfish.

I never complained about it being late. I'm only saying that PC and Xbox has done nothing to deserve a second double bp event and PS4 has to miss leveling up the clown.

• Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Youre getting both events too you just cant spend BP on TWO out of 24 characters. You are essentially advocating that you should get a second BP event all to yourself
  • thighslapper9
    thighslapper9 Member Posts: 9
    How about a special cosmetic, like the legacy cosmetics that were only available to pc players 
  • bortami
    bortami Member Posts: 91
    Ps4 should just give up on it. Accept being the second rate citizens of this community, and move on. Stay or go, your choice.
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126

I'm grateful they're even considering a 2nd bloodhunt. I was seriously expecting a "PS4 NA we understand you won't be able to spend those bloodpoints entirely on the new characters, but we were not expecting this long of a delay and we can only hope to bring future content to everyone as soon as possible." As long as I get a full 5 day bloodhunt at some point I'll be happy. In terms of the other platforms getting a 2nd bloodhunt, well good for them, they lucked out. Maybe one day we won't get the short end of the stick, but for now let's just move on and be glad we finally got the DLC in 2018.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637

PC and Xbox have already gotten the update and chapter and PS4 EU players get the chapter in 2 days which is enough time for double bp so PC, Xbox, and EU PS4 players will have time to grind bp for the chapter and other killers and survivors and since NA PS4 players get the chapter at the end of double bp we have no time to level Clown and Kate, yet PC and Xbox will have a second double bp event to level the Clown, Kate, and everyone else and NA PS4 only has 1? That's ridiculous they're being rewarded for nothing while NA PS4 has to wait and only gets 1 double bp weekend to level the Clown and Kate. It should only be available to PS4 NA players not everyone else. I don't care if PC or Xbox players bash me about this it's true you guys have time and we don't it's only fair to make it exclusive to PS4 in NA.

your name is ironic

be glad that you peasants are getting an event at all. get a job and buy a pc if youre salty about this.

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    SenzuDuck said:

@JP_Cloud said:
    Why_Are_You_Salty said:

@SenzuDuck said:

It's just points man, you can have it all to yourself - no one on PC or Xbox cares they're getting a second event, seriously. Stop your moaning, first you moan about DLC being "late" despite no specific date being given. Now you moan that a group,will have a chance of getting more points than you.

The communities are separate it's not like it affects you in the slightest. Stop being so selfish.

I never complained about it being late. I'm only saying that PC and Xbox has done nothing to deserve a second double bp event and PS4 has to miss leveling up the clown.

They don’t need to do anything to deserve a second event. It’s not gonna stop you, me or anyone else from enjoying it. Why does it matter what PC and XBOX get too. It literally doesn’t need to effect you. 

First time I've upvoted you, lol.

I don’t understand his problem. These events are rare enough as it is. 😆 Yeah, we got off on the wrong foot. Soz man. No hard feelings 
  • Stormdogfire
    Stormdogfire Member Posts: 137

@SenzuDuck said:

@thighslapper9 said:
    How about a special cosmetic, like the legacy cosmetics that were only available to pc players 

No. You don't deserve legacy because you had to wait a couple of days for a patch.

y not have legacy cosmectics on consoles too

• Lowbei

@SenzuDuck said:

@thighslapper9 said:

No. You don't deserve legacy because you had to wait a couple of days for a patch.

because thats not what the term legacy means.
  • chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    Why would anyone care if Xbox or PC get "another" blood point event? Us PS4 players (I do have the PC version also) don't face those two in match's. I'm pissed as hell how all of this was handled, but it will all fizzle after the 9th . Besides I just want my P3 Meg, Nea and Claudette to look dope as hell and I'll be able to do that tomorrow. My hag, trapper, nurse, Huntress and Billy too lol
  • JP_Cloud

@SenzuDuck said:

@thighslapper9 said:

Cause it took them so long to level up when the blood web was bad. They got special cosmetics for dedication and the torture of it. 
  • Stormdogfire

@SenzuDuck said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@thighslapper9 said:

The reason they're legacy is because the people that earned them had to do quadruple the amount of work to prestige than anyone has too now. Giving it away for free takes away from the fact those people put many many many hours in to prestige.

I have no legacy, no I don't want nor do I deserve it.

i'm saying that legacy cosmectics should be on consoles too but they r unlockables for when u get to p3 lvl 50 only

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Ehh I really could care less and that’s coming from ps4 na player but if they were gonna make us feel special shards would be the place to do it
  • JP_Cloud
    SenzuDuck said:

@JP_Cloud said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@JP_Cloud said:

Why_Are_You_Salty said:

@SenzuDuck said:

They don’t need to do anything to deserve a second event. It’s not gonna stop you, me or anyone else from enjoying it. Why does it matter what PC and XBOX get too. It literally doesn’t need to effect you. 

First time I've upvoted you, lol.

I don’t understand his problem. These events are rare enough as it is. 😆 Yeah, we got off on the wrong foot. Soz man. No hard feelings 

No worries brother, enjoy your update <3

Thanks man! 😁
  • Stormdogfire

everyone does a ton of work to prestige killers and survivors on consoles to same as pc

• Lowbei

@SenzuDuck said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@thighslapper9 said:

The reason they're legacy is because the people that earned them had to do quadruple the amount of work to prestige than anyone has too now. Giving it away for free takes away from the fact those people put many many many hours in to prestige.

i'm saying that legacy cosmectics should be on consoles too but they r unlockables for when u get to p3 lvl 50 only

again, thats not what legacy means. 
  • P3Myers
    P3Myers Member Posts: 58

@RuneStarr said:
    This is the silliest thing ever, and I play NA PS4.
    Would it really be that different if the 2nd event was ONLY for NA PS4? Does it being on PC take away from any extra points you'll get? 
    I really hope this is just a bait thread, because no one can be this entitled right.

you dont play ps4

• bortami
    bortami Member Posts: 91
    Just Uninstaller if your ps4, move on.
  • Stormdogfire

@Lowbei said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@thighslapper9 said:

than what does legacy mean than

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Lowbei said:

your name is ironic

be glad that you peasants are getting an event at all. get a job and buy a pc if youre salty about this.

This meme makes me laugh every time I see it.
  • JP_Cloud

everyone does a ton of work to prestige killers and survivors on consoles to same as pc

You’re not really reading these replies are you? It took them wayyy longer than it takes us to get to P3 and they did it at the beginning of the games release. That’s why it’s called ‘Legacy’ 
  • Lowbei

@Lowbei said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@thighslapper9 said:

than what does legacy mean than

google it
  • Stormdogfire

if u can't say what legacy means than u don't know what it means

• Stormdogfire

and btw legacy means a amount of money

• Stormdogfire

@JP_Cloud said:
    Stormdogfire said:

You’re not really reading these replies are you? It took them wayyy longer than it takes us to get to P3 and they did it at the beginning of the games release. That’s why it’s called ‘Legacy’ 

i have been reading the replies

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    P3Myers said:

@RuneStarr said:
    Would it really be that different if the 2nd event was ONLY for NA PS4? Does it being on PC take away from any extra points you'll get? 
    I really hope this is just a bait thread, because no one can be this entitled right.

you dont play ps4

I mainly play on console. 800+ Hrs on PS4 (Oh god, I need a life).
    I do play PC as well but only have like 300hrs there.
  • BoxingRouge

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Legacy_Prestige
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Yes you are correct. NA ps4 players will get 1 subpar bp event and 1 standard bp event, while everyone else will get 2 standard bp events. Is it fair? Well no. Is it what’s going to happen? Unfortunately yes. Now if you’re upset by it, just don’t give bhvr any of your money. 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@RuneStarr said:
    P3Myers said:

@RuneStarr said:

you dont play ps4

I mainly play on console. 800+ Hrs on PS4 (Oh god, I need a life).
    I do play PC as well but only have like 300hrs there.

Peasant, you need to spend more life points on pc play so you can be an equal heathen on both systems. !!!!!!

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

@SenzuDuck said:

@thighslapper9 said:

Why would anyone with Legacy on PS4 affect you on PC?

The communities are seperate. Stop being selfish.

Why does it matter to you what PS4 gets????

(I have Legacy and would not want this to happen FYI, just showing you're a bit of a hypocrite when the shoe is on the other foot)

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    SenzuDuck said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Yes you are correct. NA ps4 players will get 1 subpar bp event and 1 standard bp event, while everyone else will get 2 standard bp events. Is it fair? Well no. Is it what’s going to happen? Unfortunately yes. Now if you’re upset by it, just don’t give bhvr any of your money. 

"unfortunately yes" Boohoo, people get to spend their points on the new characters more than us, boohoo.

Entitled and selfish comes to mind. Go cry over imaginary points somewhere else mate.

I wasn’t crying about it. What I meant by that is it’s unfortunate everyone isn’t going to be equal on this. Btw I’m surprised you aren’t busy moaning about other people moaning or did you meet your goal for the day? If you’d like to continue this we can I’ll gladly put you in your place
  • Stormdogfire

@BoxingRouge said:
    Stormdogfire said:

i know that the jegacy cosmectics r a one time special reward for centain players i'm just saying that it would be cool if they had them on consoles too

• JP_Cloud

@BoxingRouge said:
    Stormdogfire said:

i know that the jegacy cosmectics r a one time special reward for centain players i'm just saying that it would be cool if they had them on consoles too

Well.... we aint getting them. 👻 
  • Stormdogfire

the legacy cosmectics look cool that i would want them on ps4

• Stormdogfire

@JP_Cloud said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@BoxingRouge said:

Stormdogfire said:

u never know maybe one day they might add them to consoles in the future

• JP_Cloud

Well you ain’t getting them not now not ever. No matter how many times you say it. They are PC only.  
  • BoxingRouge

@Stormdogfire said:

@JP_Cloud said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@BoxingRouge said:

Stormdogfire said:

Not_Queen has the word 'legacy' banned on her streams because she get's asked this question all the time. Legacy will never return.

• Stormdogfire

@JP_Cloud said:
    Stormdogfire said:

Well you ain’t getting them not now not ever. No matter how many times you say it. They are PC only.  

still u never know one day they might add it to consoles in the future

• JP_Cloud
    edited July 2018

@JP_Cloud said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@BoxingRouge said:

Stormdogfire said:

Nope never. We didn’t do the work for them and the devs have said they are only for PC and people who worked for them back in the day. 
  • Stormdogfire

@BoxingRouge said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@JP_Cloud said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@BoxingRouge said:

Stormdogfire said:

Not_Queen has the word 'legacy' banned on her streams because she get's asked this question all the time. Legacy will never return.

i know but maybe one day it will return

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018

lol not even close.

i have legacy claudette and billy, because im a legacy pc player. you are not. get over it.
  • BoxingRouge

@Stormdogfire said:

@BoxingRouge said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@JP_Cloud said:
    Stormdogfire said:

@BoxingRouge said:

Stormdogfire said:

i know but maybe one day it will return

We will get them when console's get 65FPS on DBD.

• Stormdogfire

@Lowbei said:
    Stormdogfire said:

lol not even close.

i have legacy claudette and billy, because im a legacy pc player. you are not. get over it.

u do know that if u say thats not what something means and tell them to google it that just makes u look like u don't know what it means