2nd double bp event should only be for PS4 NA players.

1235»

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei stop it. Get some help 
    stop what? hurting your fragile feelings?

harden up cupcake.
    Don't worry hun, I always harden up talking to you
    thats so hot. like comment and sub plz.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Boomer said:

Makes no sense. PC & Xbox didnt have a double BP event when the clown came out either they had to wait 3-4 weeks. Going by what they said we should get another event in 3-6 weeks which falls around the same time line for xbox/PC. So no PS4 shouldnt get 2 bloodpoint events while Xbox/PC only gets 1, absurd.

Xbox didn’t wait 3-4 weeks, they waited 1 week. What are you talking about?
  • Trotfoxx
    Trotfoxx Member Posts: 105
    edited July 2018

[quote]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1- Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.

2- The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.

3- A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.

4- Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.

5- A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

[/quote]

The number 3 is pretty relevant for some people around here.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Darnit my blood pressure and cholesterol are probably going to skyrocket due to all the popcorn with all of free salt here. this past week. Grabs another handful anyways.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Lowbei said:

Your name is ironic

be glad that you peasants are getting an event at all. get a job and buy a pc if youre salty about this.

Stop being an D*** for once and be a gentleman because you seriously wouldn't act like this to someone in the real world. You need a lot more discipline because obviously you haven't been disciplined to know how to be a bro about saying things.

On the other hand, I think the bloodpoints event is okay, you can still farm bloodpoints and when PS4 gets the update. Start spending all of your points on the new killer and survivor, no big deal really.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Nickenzie said:
    Lowbei said:

Your name is ironic

be glad that you peasants are getting an event at all. get a job and buy a pc if youre salty about this.

Stop being an D*** for once and be a gentleman because you seriously wouldn't act like this to someone in the real world. You need a lot more discipline because obviously you haven't been disciplined to know how to be a bro about saying things.

On the other hand, I think the bloodpoints event is okay, you can still farm bloodpoints and when PS4 gets the update. Start spending all of your points on the new killer and survivor, no big deal really.
    The way Lowbei acts makes him. Interesting to say the least 
  • awsome_predator
    awsome_predator Member Posts: 35
    Lowbei said:

PC and Xbox have already gotten the update and chapter and PS4 EU players get the chapter in 2 days which is enough time for double bp so PC, Xbox, and EU PS4 players will have time to grind bp for the chapter and other killers and survivors and since NA PS4 players get the chapter at the end of double bp we have no time to level Clown and Kate, yet PC and Xbox will have a second double bp event to level the Clown, Kate, and everyone else and NA PS4 only has 1? That's ridiculous they're being rewarded for nothing while NA PS4 has to wait and only gets 1 double bp weekend to level the Clown and Kate. It should only be available to PS4 NA players not everyone else. I don't care if PC or Xbox players bash me about this it's true you guys have time and we don't it's only fair to make it exclusive to PS4 in NA.

your name is ironic

Lol good ol salt grinder shows up but as this game doesn't actually offer any better graphics or gameplay just early access for pc woopdiedoo why spend on pc? I have all but I would never just buy a pc for dbd 
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Is the date of the DBP event known? I won't be able to enjoy the first one, so when is the second one?
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Starting to think nothing can make this fanbase happy?

BP weekends happen so rearly, what does it matter to you all if other platforms get it too? Does it affect the everyday life so much? 

We get the update. We get the dlc. We get 2 bp events. Smile. 
    I have a million points saved too for the new ones, great, I can spend it on someone else and still have time to collect it again. It is not the end of the world, and being greedy is not an attractive feature.
  • JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    Lowbei said:
    i hope he doesnt get any females peragent until hes older. kids these days.

Damn it! I missed the sex education lesson because of being a darn British person. 😭 Was there any diagrams or videos? 😉 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    JP_Cloud said:
    Lowbei said:
    i hope he doesnt get any females peragent until hes older. kids these days.

Damn it! I missed the sex education lesson because of being a darn British person. 😭 Was there any diagrams or videos? 😉 
    no it was boring :(
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Why only NA? Are PS4's not available outside of NA?

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited July 2018

So why did this thread get so many comments?

Aside from @Lowbei of course.

• Damaho
    Damaho Member Posts: 44

@Orion said:

Because EU gets the clown dlc around the time of the Bloodhunt (+ - a couple of hours, depending where you live, since the dlc drops on midnight local time, while the hunt starts at midnight UTC). No idea how it is in countries that don't belong to NA or EU, we got no information about them (although I'd guess that Australia and New Zealand get it around the same time as EU? What branch of Sony is in charge of these countries?)

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Shipthebread said:

@Stormdogfire said:
    the 2.0.0 update is tomorrow and it has the new map

Oh cool, so unlike previous DLC's the map isn't part of the DLC? I didn't know that. FYI she said from what I saw unless she posted elsewhere, it comes out tomorrow at 12:00am UTC which is 8pm EST. Did she change that?

@Damaho said:

@Orion said:

Because EU gets the clown dlc around the time of the Bloodhunt (+ - a couple of hours, depending where you live, since the dlc drops on midnight local time, while the hunt starts at midnight UTC). No idea how it is in countries that don't belong to NA or EU, we got no information about them (although I'd guess that Australia and New Zealand get it around the same time as EU? What branch of Sony is in charge of these countries?)

Whenever is EU and NA, but they NEVER mention AU, JA, ect, they then share whatever EU has. So only North America is getting screwed. This time IT IS Sony’s fault.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Mc_Harty said:
    So why did this thread get so many comments?

Aside from @Lowbei of course.

Oh, I don’ know :p