The real reason why some don't like SWF's

2»

Comments

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742

Seperate queues will never happen because there are too few players or rather it's not a 50/50 ratio. That's why there also won't be casual und competitive queues.

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742

That's actually wrong. SWF with voice comms literally breaks the game.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

IMO the way you would balance SWF is too add a Quick Match and Ranked modes. Ranked would be solo que or 2 man SWF, and QM can have any you want. I don't really see why there isn't one already tbh, most games have it and it would help balancing wise since they can not have too worry about low ranks, since all ranks will need skill. And it would allow rewards in Iridecent shards or Auric cells.

• Spicybarbecue
    Spicybarbecue Member Posts: 183
    edited June 2019

i fact upon further research it looks like (due to failing to take a simple prventative measure-removal of SWF) behaviour may infact be legally responsabily and liablw for all and any bullying that takes place in their game.

interesting stuff.

I need to do more research on this and persue it further.I'm afriad bullying (including cyber bullying) is something I have a zero tolerence on and if beheviour are liable for this then so be it.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

You are utterly delusional if you think Behaviour are liable because they won't get rid of SWF. I hate to burst your "Only SWF are bullies" bubble, but if you wanted to exterminate all 'bullying' in this game, they would have to get rid of a good portion of killers too.

I'm not talking about using certain perks or end game tactics. I'm talking about ######### threats, death threats, threats to come to my home and..."Make you pay, you c**t", and thats just my own experience. I didn't use any of the perks you all scream unfair about, I didn't use purple items, I simply escaped, or helped someone else escape to get these reactions.

I don't have a horse in this race, if you actually got rid of SWF, i'd just revert to playing KWF, because i have no interest in 'killer or survivor bullying', but I'm sick to death of playing both sides, getting it from both sides, and then hearing time and time again that it's just survivors.

Grow up. If you want to go all 'Liable' on Behaviours ass, you better broaden your research.

• ArecBalrin
    ArecBalrin Member Posts: 636

What SWF needs is for the devs to stop compromising every time they have a decent idea. If they say the point of the Pig's RBTs is to 'give survivors a reason to turn on each other' then that is what they should do. If they say the Nurse is meant to encourage survivors to broaden their range of playstyles, no amount of complaining should make them U-turn. They also said Myers was meant to deal with survivors grouping-up and bullying the killer, but they flinched on that; destroying the machine-gun build and removing his ability to talk multiple survivors until the game reached a point where it hardly mattered.

These all hurt SWF much more than they did solo survivors,but all were changed so this was practically reversed so SWF have much less problems than solos do.

Bloodlust itself needs removing from the game: it's awful for low-rank survivors and not a problem for anyone else as long as they're not being an idiot. I don't really like sudden changes and rarely make specific suggestions, but Bloodlust needs to unequivocally be gone and not be replaced with anything.

• MPGamer18
    MPGamer18 Member Posts: 124
    edited June 2019

SWF can be a fun mode with friends; I get that; however it completely changes the dynamic of the game and should be its own mode separate from solo. All the balancing in the world is never going to fix the problems with this game as long as players who can communicate with each other are matched with players that cannot. It’s year 3 and it’s the same issues being discussed over and over again.

It’s really that simple and instead of addressing the issue, we get nerfs and buffs and neither side is happy. Ever. I get that some people aren’t good at these games and need to play with other players, and some just want to play with their friends. But the majority of the toxic behavior stems directly from SWF.

They don’t just grief killers either. They will also grief their teammates by leading the killer to you to save their friends or will simply leave you on the hook or disconnect when one of their team gets tunneled and hooked. So instead of BHVR chasing their tale trying to balance the game, address the elephant in the room and fix that problem. The rest will work itself out.