More slots in Shrine of secrets

Aztreonam78
Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

At least 6, please. Shrine too rarely shows me wanted perks

Comments

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

Honestly, there should be a rotation rather than random chance.

• michaelrandom27
    michaelrandom27 Member Posts: 100

There should be at least 6 in there. The shrine started when there were far fewer perks in the game. Back then, the shrine had a high chance of giving you the perk you wanted, but now it's a miracle if the perk you want shows up.

• Marcurie
    Marcurie Member Posts: 79

The Shrine of Secrets is fine as is. I'm grateful to have the Shrine of Secrets available period. It's a great "free" feature to the game. Furthermore, it even allows currency conversion for perks already attained through SoS or Blood webs.

This is normally where I would say, "What more could you ask for?" But alas, some folks want everything for free and are never content.

If anything, a once-per-week refresh would be nice, but it's still great as is.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

I think the reroll idea is a good one, similarly to how daily challenges can be rerolled. But I disagree that the slot idea is not a solution - mathematically speaking, with a pool of perks of a specific number to choose from, wouldn't 6 slots mean a higher chance of rolling a desired perk than a 4?