Toxic?

Options

Is waiting inside the exit gate for the killer to get their free hit on me toxic? I was told it was but I was trying to be nice and give them more points.

Best Answers

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Answer ✓
    Options

Some think you are trying to teabag at the exit gates but if your intentions are to give points then no that isn't toxic at all.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options

As long as you're not taunting (pointing, flashlight click, tbag etc) and baiting them into it, it's not. I personally wait at gates until I know everyone is safe and to heal before going for a rescue etc. But also don't wait there an eternity, as soon as everyone is out or dead just leave.

Answers

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911
    Options

it depends

personally if the killer is already at the gate i'm at i'll let them hit me out for points, but i don't just wait at the gate for the killer to come all the way over to waste their time

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

I usually let them have the exit gate free hit too, though sometimes I accidently crouch too far away from actually landing on the exit area and die XD

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

@Ember_Hunter If the killer is having a real bad game I actually will let them kill me at the end because escaping is meaningless for me nowadays and like to just run around the killer with my no mither build while helping the team. More fun than escaping. Sometimes the killers are ######### though and make me escape D: