If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer Idea: The Revenant

Options
RayChispper
RayChispper Member Posts: 61
edited July 2018 in Creations

Description: An undead capable of attacking the survivors by surprise and causing them to attack each other thanks to their Infectious Bite power. With its unique perks Patrol, Insensitive and Reverberation it is easier for you to move between targets and improve your ability to find and pursue survivors.

Power: Infectious Bite
·Your terror radio is reduced to 8 meters and your speed is moderately reduced (like Michael Myers' level 1)
·Pressing the button of your power greatly increases your movement speed and your terror radius for 3 seconds, raising your arms.
·If you reach a survivor during this time you will grab him and bite his neck, injuring him and leaving him the state of Infection. The survivor will scream when bitten and this scream will be heard by the other survivors.
·Survivors in a state of Infection will receive a 50% speed penalty to heal or be cured. Also, if they have not managed to heal themselves within 50 seconds they will go to Infected status.
·The survivors in Infected state lose control over themselves and move by themselves running around the map, looking for their companions.
·The survivors in the state of Infected will attack their companions when they see them, being able to hurt them or leave them in an agonizing state.
·Survivors in the Infected state will be able to eliminate this state through a wiggle sequence that will appear on their screens as they lose control. The wiggle lasts 90 seconds.

Perks
·Patrol: Increase your walking speed by 5/7/9% while you are not in pursuit.
·Insensitivity: Your dead nerves prevent you from feeling pain, making your body stiffer when you are hit. When you are hit with a pallet, there will be a 30/40/50% chance that the pallet will break automatically when hit.
Insensitivity DOES NOT prevent you from receiving the stun when hit by the pallet.
·Reverberation: It is very easy to hear the sudden movements of your prey. Each time a survivor starts running in a radius less than 12/16/20 meters away from you, your aura will be revealed for 2/3/4 seconds.

Comments

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336
    Options

I like the ideas for Patrol and Insensitivity.

• RayChispper
    Options

More opinions?

• Rivvy
    Rivvy Member Posts: 9
    Options

This is a pretty sick idea. Very creative.

• TheEliteTurtle
    TheEliteTurtle Member Posts: 108
    Options

Neat, but the devs said they aren't adding a zombie. They also said that about a clown so idk

• OminousHornet
    OminousHornet Member Posts: 3
    Options
    I really like this idea. As I was reading about the player being infected and not being able to control themselves I immediately thought that's bad design to take someone out of a game BUT you added that they would be put into a "wiggle action" for 90 seconds to be able to get out of it and my mind immediatly went to brilliant! Great job!
  • RayChispper
    Options

@OminousHornet said:
    I really like this idea. As I was reading about the player being infected and not being able to control themselves I immediately thought that's bad design to take someone out of a game BUT you added that they would be put into a "wiggle action" for 90 seconds to be able to get out of it and my mind immediatly went to brilliant! Great job!

THANKS! :3