The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Buff Survivors or Debuff Killers

Please debuff killers or buff survivors or just debuff doctor as he is very annoying to play against he takes all the fun out of this amazing game.

Comments

• BloodyTapp
    BloodyTapp Member Posts: 108

I bet you're new to the game and don't know how it is to play as killer, Doctor specifically.

His power may be annoying but it isn't THAT strong. You just have to learn how to play around Carter Spark's afflictions, e.g. practice hitting skill checks, work out the habit to hide in lockers time to time and read a bit about his power/add-ons in case you would encounter those

Doctor's power is basically only good in tracking and may help in a chase, delaying using certain pallets. Most Doctor players in higher ranks must pick meta perks and/or Carter's Notes add-ons to have success

Also, why would you want to buff survivors? I play both sides and can clearly tell they're already strong, especially in a coordinated team

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Annoyace = Balance.

Also literally what BloodyTapp said.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Annoyance =/= Balance (can't edit thus double post)

• MrSunbro
    MrSunbro Member Posts: 111

@Ghostxy Get better at the game and you'll realize doctor is not an amazing killer. I HATE saying this, but you have to get good at the game before you an cry buff or nerf

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

I wish people would realise that just saying "Buff this" or "Nerf this" without any solid reasoning shouldn't bother. If you think something needs to be changed, explain yourself.

Doctor is mid tier, and isnt that big a deal, but some aspects of his kit can be annoying, so by all means, lay out what you find frustrating or that has minimal counters, consider how games at non-potato ranks will be affected, and bear in mind that if Doc gets any of his kit changed, you would also need to buff other aspects of him to at least keep him where he is tier-wise.