Killer can no longer rage quit on ps4?!?

According to the patch notes, if the killer rage quits, we no longer get booted and lose bloodpoints gained from the match... this has been a long time coming where I would have a match with 20k + points and once we have the exit gates open they would just yank their cable before I can get out...

Comments

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Not a moment too soon. It happens so much, so this is the best thing.
  • Azgard12
    Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

Very much needed. I had this happen in three games yesterday and it's always when you're 30 seconds away from the win...

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018

According to the patch notes, if the killer rage quits, we no longer get booted and lose bloodpoints gained from the match... this has been a long time coming where I would have a match with 20k + points and once we have the exit gates open they would just yank their cable before I can get out...

I heard differently. Someone posted that the killer dc’d and they lost their item, got no bps, xp, or shards
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    ThePloopz said:
    I heard differently. Someone posted that the killer dc’d and they lost their item, got no bps, xp, or shards
    It is true. Everything is lost, and we get sent to the main menu so we cant even see the id of the host. It happens several times a day, killers just turn the game off and its all gone.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz said:
    It is true. Everything is lost, and we get sent to the main menu so we cant even see the id of the host. It happens several times a day, killers just turn the game off and its all gone.
    No I meant today with the patch someone claimed the killer dc’d and they lost their item, got no bps,xp, or shards. And they were sent to the post match menu not the main menu so I don’t think the killer even pulled the plug and that happened 
  • Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 228

@ThePloopz said:
    No I meant today with the patch someone claimed the killer dc’d and they lost their item, got no bps,xp, or shards. And they were sent to the post match menu not the main menu so I don’t think the killer even pulled the plug and that happened 

^
    I think this is possible. The patch notes only mention making you go to the End Game screen, not the Home Screen, it doesn't mention keeping anything.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Of course the killer can still ragequit.... they can on any other platform too

• Kuris
    edited July 2018

@Master said:

On PS4, they lose everything if the Killer quits. Thats what they are referring too. They dont safety pip, or keep items/addons or bps etc

• ThePloopz
    Master said:

That’s not the problem 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

That’s not the problem 

Leaving the game is no problem? Why is it considered bannable offense then (even if you never get banned for it)
    But yeah, DCing survivors are a lot bigger problem compared to killer Dcs

• Kuris

@Master said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

That’s not the problem 

Leaving the game is no problem? Why is it considered bannable offense then (even if you never get banned for it)

She said that isnt the problem the OP is referring too, not that it is not a problem.

• ThePloopz
    Master said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

That’s not the problem 

No dc’ing is not the problem this post is talking about. It’s what is causes the problem but it’s not the main issue he’s talking about
  • ThePloopz
    Kuris said:

@Master said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

That’s not the problem 

She said that isnt the problem the OP is referring too, not that it is not a problem.

Thank you