Freddy Dream Traps and Dream Pallets: Let us choose without needing an Add-On!

Gravity
Gravity Member Posts: 16

The new powers look very interesting and i am looking forward to try them out next tuesday!

Still, i think it would be better or at least more interesting, if you could choose if you want to use Dream Traps or Dream Pallets without needing an Add-On. Just choose it while still in the lobby (switch between the two powers when you click it in the inventory section).

It also seems a bit weird, that there are going to be add-ons that can alter (buff) your Dream Pallets. Which means that of you want to use those, you have to have the Dream Pallet add-ons! Otherwise they are completely useless. There has never been an add-on that was completely useless on its own.

What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607

Never was a addon that was usless on it's own? What about hag ultra rare that removes your ability to teleport to traps?

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

I think the addons might be 2 function. They have both an effect if you use dream pallets or snares.

I still think it would be wiser to make Freddy able to change his power from the loadout tab to be either one. Some missed potential on add-on combos if you can only use one if you want to use dream pallets.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

I just hope the not being seen pills can still be used

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,372

I think it would be a great idea to make them interchangeable in the loadout menu, give him one power with snares and one with pallets.