Double bp event

Options
guest602
guest602 Member Posts: 149
Double blood point event + bbq and chili + pudding / bloody party streamers = x8 bp 
Just wanted to tell you that.
Love to all of u

Comments

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

It's 4x BP actually.

I'm pretty sure the BP is additive.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options

It's 4x BP actually.

I'm pretty sure the BP is additive.

I’ve heard that as well
  • Fluffy
    Fluffy Member Posts: 48
    Options

5 bps + bbq/wglf = x6
    +dble bp = x7
    32k x7 for survivors
    29.6k x 7 for killers

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

@Fluffy said:
    5 bps + bbq/wglf = x6
    +dble bp = x7
    32k x7 for survivors
    29.6k x 7 for killers

Its more like 32k x 6 + somewhere between 10k/25k ish. Cant get a perfect 32k from WGLF or BBQ.

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    Options
    There's still a ton of survivors gen rushing as well as killers tunneling/ camping. Don't understand that at all. Either side I play if i bring cake/ pudding or streamers in. I want to stretch it out as long as possible for the bps. I must be crazy tho. Oh well.
  • Fluffy
    Options

Here is a correction regarding my previous calculation:
    a survivor can make 32k max / 29.6k for a killer (when he lets them get out otherwise, ha can get 32k too).

So with 5 bps, you make 32k + 32kx5 = 32k + 160k = 192k
    with 4 stacks of WGLF: 192k + 32k = 224k
    with the dble event, you add up another 32k: 224k + 32k = 256k!
    As a killer you get a little less: 237k!
    So the OP was right (it's X8) because i forgot to count the base points (32k x 8=256).

BBQ or WGLF are a % depending on your stacks 1to4 (25% to 100%) so you need your 4 stacks.
    I had more trouble having a full bps party (and getting killers or survivors to farm) than maxing myself (but as a killer, if you let them escape, your max points are 29600. You can pass this limit only if you kill them).

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Joekillu said:
    There's still a ton of survivors gen rushing as well as killers tunneling/ camping. Don't understand that at all. Either side I play if i bring cake/ pudding or streamers in. I want to stretch it out as long as possible for the bps. I must be crazy tho. Oh well.

After wasting my fourth Bloody Party Streamer to gen rushers, i just gave up and played normal.
    Then they suddenly complained that i use Moris.

• Fluffy
    Options

It's worse for me: i show them i am friendly by watching them doing gens, by not hooking them when i was under the hook, and yet, they exit at the first possibility!
    Same in survivor side: i was offering myself to the killer, and sometimes, i was even camped! lol