Scream collection...

Options
PigMainBigBrain
PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

Ok so. I have a confession. I've been engaging in a little known tactic and hunting Twitch streamers to collect their scream clips. I collect them like trophies. I set up the game, I jump in, I use my 3rd eye to predict and sneak up on them just to catch them during a skillcheck pop letting me know I made their heart jump out of their skin. Its an exhilarating guilty pleasure. If I'm lucky enough I can make them drop their keyboards entirely. The only problem is finding enough victims streaming so I can get the scream on camera. Sometimes I know for a fact that I gave said person a heart attack. But its just not the same without being able to look at the evidence of them going into cardiac arrest, to see the faces panic stricken. I just wish more actual streamers would put TTV after their name so I know which channels to go to to monitor the vod for "the big spook". I'm not a sick person am I? I don't have a large quantity of scares in my collection, but I do have some good quality. But I do want some more......I want enough to create a wonderful display....mmmm just something about that hunt to try to get more, its never an easy task....but when you hit it right, you know you got something special....The hunt for that perfect collection...

Any other killer mains have a guilty pleasure with this game?

Some people wanted a viewing of some of my collection so....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryLR8DKkTLs

Post edited by PigMainBigBrain on

Comments

• PigMainBigBrain
    Options

No takers on this, no huntress trick shot hobbyists? No gen grab myers scare collectors? No trapper mains with 300IQ predictions? I guess its a niche then.....

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,038
    Options

I need a video of this man xD

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    Options

The only thing is I'm on Console, and I can't for the life of me find a streamer. Not even Samination, I'm on Xbox.

• PigMainBigBrain
    Options
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

This is so beautiful, I'm always happy to see you around the forums but now my respect has just tripled because of this lol.

The only thing I have close to something like this is actually something that recently came up. Other people are probably doing it too but whenever I Mori a Survivor with Ghostface, I screencap it so I can keep my own selfies of my kills XD it's really fun and special for me because I don't use Moris I only use Devour Hope.

The only other thing I can think of to compare is my own Pig plays, I take pride in myself for Gen grabbing with Pig, like you I can only imagine how scared they get. But it gets really obvious how bad I got them when they DC immediately afterwards XD

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options

While I don't necessarily collect them, any time I get a streamer I do like to toy with and their team a little more than I would a normal group. Purposefully putting them at ease early on so I can take them out one by one, saving the targeted streamer for last.

If I down them easily at the end I'll usually give them a second chance in a form of minigame. Ghostface, I'll stalk until full before killing them off. Pig, I'll trap them and let them try two boxes by following them (they go near the hatch they die. They go near the door they die. The fact that I let them up should make them aware of the game), Doctor I turn on treatment mode and if they scream, game over. Etc, etc, so on so forth.

• PigMainBigBrain
    Options

"Whenever I Mori a Survivor with Ghostface, I screencap it so I can keep my own selfies"

Now this....this takes a brilliant mind...

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    edited July 2019
    Options