Unique Teachables to the Characters in DBD?

Xupsi
Xupsi Member Posts: 4

Hello everyone, I've been wondering if it would work well in the game if the teachable perks were more effective on the characters they belong to, than others. For example, if Meg Thomas was granted 5 seconds of Haste from Sprint Burst, while other survivors only get 3. Though the killers have different sets of kit, the teachable thing could apply to them too, for example, if you are using Brutal Strength on The Trapper, the default 20% pallet destroy bonus (at level 3) is increased dramatically, to like 40 or 50%.
In my opinion, this change could make the players think twice about their perk set, especially for the survivors, since every survivor is the exact same currently, but if you would want to play the role of an evader, you would consider choosing Nea, because her teachables work well in that way, or if you want to be someone who wants to be able to outrun the killer at the cost of being seen, you would choose Meg.

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited July 2018
    nah i like claudette
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    How would the evader on Nea be more effective though? 110% movement speed when crouching?
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Pls no, it'd be 4 Claudettes, Lauries or Megs every game.
  • Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

@RemoveSWF said:
    Get ready for 4 Claudettes in every lobby.

You say it like it isn't a thing already :p

• Xupsi
    Xupsi Member Posts: 4

@popoles said:
    How would the evader on Nea be more effective though? 110% movement speed when crouching?

Maybe it could give Nea something else, like her base movement speed is 10% faster, and her crouching speed bonus remains 100%

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

”How bout’ No!”