What are your least favourite maps for Killer/Survivor?

Beets
Beets Member Posts: 39

As a Survivor, Treatment Theater is the most painful map with its tight hallways, tiny rooms, and lack of areas in which balanced landing can be used

As a Killer, Temple of Purgation makes my soul hurt as I have to spend ages searching the ABSOLUTE UNIT of a map before I can find the survivors.

Comments

• Adv4u
    Adv4u Member Posts: 25

Survivor : Treatment Theater. Totem spots are very difficult to find (not saying that's bad, that's how it should be) and the huge amount of walls block the view for windows and pallets.

Killer : Treatment Theater (LOL) and both Swamp Maps. Treatment again because of the short range of sight. Swamp because without Whispers and with sneaky survivor, they can hide in so many places, that it's hard to find not moving Survivor

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Survivor: not a fan of any of the Autohaven Wreckers maps. Bright and relatively open, just with lots of low clutter.

Killer: Mt Ormond because they STILL haven't fixed the auras on that map.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Killer: Grim Pantry. Most cancerous map ever.

Surv: Shelter Woods.

• tomikomPL
    tomikomPL Member Posts: 97

surv: shelter woods, Badham Preschool, because these are open small maps without palletes

killer: all red forest maps and rotten fields, because these are too big

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Killer: Lerys

Survivor: Lerys

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,911

Survivor: Shelter Woods, Azaraov's Resting Place, The Game.

Killer: Coldwind maps, Ormond.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Killer:

Pale Rose - I can deal with Grim Pantry however that Pale Rose is just annoying as all hell also I hate the stupid horn when the boat gen gets completed. Also any time I get that map playing pig my hex totems are guaranteed to spawn next to jigsaw boxes.

Haddonfield: balanced landing Infinite and the stupid long fences that make chasing a pain in the ass for M1 Killers

Survivor:

Haddonfield. The stupid long as fences screws me as a survivor as well especially from up against the huntress or a Billy and I can't juke because I'm running a tight straight line.

Honorable mention to old preschool - The only map where it was so safe to run around the school that if anybody went there I would just leave them. Also let's not forget the fact that if the basement didn't spawn there, the area in the boiler room with the hatch normally spawns was a dead zone that you could not bring a survivor to the hook unless you had agitation or iron grasp

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Killer:macmillan state-disturbed ward

Survivor:backwater swamp-pale rose

• ShamefulKing
    ShamefulKing Member Posts: 130

Survivor: Yamaoka Estate. I just always have the worst luck on that particular map, I have no idea why.

Killer: Is more dependant on who I'm using most of the time, but think I have a fairly poor track record on Groaning Storehouse.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Surv: Swamp or The Game

Killer: Probably Yamaoka.

• Hag_Main_Big_Brain
    Hag_Main_Big_Brain Member Posts: 81

Survivor- Lerys, The Game, and The Swamp. I just can't seem to find totems sometimes on these maps, most of the time on Lerys tho.

Killer- I hate the swamp maps, along with Haddonfield, and sometime Lerys, These maps are just perfect for Blendettes, balanced landing, and/or strong loops

• Grim
    Grim Member Posts: 250

Surv: Lery's. I just love a map that all looks the same.

Killer: Lampkin Lane. Too much balanced map design going on here for me.