Unique terror radius score for every killer

Options

I think one of the best ways do distinguishe all killers is through giving them unique terror radius music. This is something that I wanted for a really long time now and I'm quite surprised that they haven't done it yet. Yet they give nearly every killer a unique menu music. So why stop there?

Would'nt you say that it is a really different experience being chased by Myers? One of the reasons is because he has his hown score when chasing survivors and it's really immersive. Imagine the clown having some kind of loud and freaky carneval music or legion having some sort of edgy guitar-heavy score. Or even better (Even thought there could be some problems with the license) the pig having a 'Hello-Zepp' version while tailing you. That'd be awesome. I'm not saying that the general terror radius music is bad but it get's kind of blank.

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

I personally believe they should put the resources in lobby music towards unique terror radius themes. Im not upset about the lobby themes, but if im hearing them, its usually only because im waiting for a match, in which im usually alt-tabbed or listening to my own thing.