Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

make only freddy playable during ptb

thanks

Comments

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767

Probably the devs are going to buff or nerf some perks in this patch. I have Freddy at lvl 1 so I won't be able to test them with him. People should be able to test all the perks or mechanics that has changed with they killer that they want.

• I_Eat_Worms
    I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324

@Bbbrian2013 people are only gonna play ptb for freddy rework and badham rework, some people waited almost 2 years for this, they aren't gonna play it just to go against a legion when you can do that in live servers, if they devs cant find this stuff by theirselves that's their fault

• I_Eat_Worms

@Groxiverde have fun waiting 20 minutes just to have every survivor dc because you weren't freddy

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@I_Eat_Worms Well these people will deal with it like always.

Test servers are for testing not just for playing new content.

• I_Eat_Worms

@Bbbrian2013 the new content needs to be tested also, people have seen enough legion in live servers so if you want to wait 20 minutes to do something you can do in live servers, just to make yourself feel like you helped the devs then great

• I_Eat_Worms

@PigNRun good luck waiting 20 minutes trying to find survivors willing to play with that

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Not sure what you are talking about. All Killers wait the same time, whether they play the spotlight for that PTB or anything else.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

They can't block killers from being used, I think. Same as they can't block bugged offerings or perks.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

And you can have fun waiting 20+ minutes for a game that people will probably dc in anyway if you do well because it's a ptb.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,145

They actually block offerings for the osmond map tht came with legion.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

They disabled the map. Offerings could still be used. I remember this because there was a warning that said "Dont use offerings, they will be wasted".

• Captain_Doomsday
    Captain_Doomsday Member Posts: 175

Actually, I can see the reasoning in only allowing Killers being tested, outside of an expectation that a perk change will affect another one oddly.

...we're talking about a situation where everyone can PLAY Freddy, right? Even if they haven't bought him?

• paint1210
    paint1210 Member Posts: 95

If only Freddy playable, who will play survivor?

• MrZapp
    MrZapp Member Posts: 102

Freddy will be survivor also

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

Only allowing 1 killer to be played also drastically changes the perks ppl use. When Ghostface came out for example, the amount of ppl using OoO SPECIFICALLY to screw up Ghostface went through the roof.