New Survivor Idea: Dominika Volkov

BadgerT40
BadgerT40 Member Posts: 48
edited July 2019 in Creations

urvivor name- Dominika Volkov

Difficulty- intermediate 

Nationality- Russian

Appearance- Dominika has pale skin and light blonde hair which are normally shoulder length with two strips of hair in front of her ears and a small braid tied in the back. She wears a black and white striped tank top with an indigo windbreakers , with combat boots and khaki cargo pants.

Survivor role- Weary Prepper 

Survivor story- Growing up poor in the snowy climate of Russia led Dominika to take on responsibility at a very young age. By seven she was chopping down trees for firewood to keep the family warm. Though her parents loved her tremendously, there was nothing they could do when they just couldn’t afford any food. This led to Dominika to start hunting. She never got anything big. Just some rabbits, squirrels, and the occasional bird. On the day before her 24th birthday, she went on a hunt but never returned Dominika found herself in a new place that seemed familiar. The trees, the rocks, the grass. The same but...different. This was going to be a test of her strength and skill. A test that she would endure with no fear.

Unique Perks-

Hunter’s instinct ( You can sense the aura of the killer when they start a chase for 3/4/5 seconds)

“Keep your distance or face the dangers of the woods”- Dominika Volkov 

Preparation ( Years of working with very little in the woods has taught you how to repair pallets that the killer has broken. You gain a token for everybody successful pallet stun. They are set straight up. It take 40/35/30 seconds to fully repair a pallet. You can only repair 3 pallets per trial.)

“Always finding a way to thrive in the middle of nowhere”- Dominika Volkov

Sticks and Stones ( When throwing down a pallet you sprint at 150% movement speed for 3 seconds and causes exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds “There are many dangers in the forest. Be prepared...”- Dominika Volkov

Post edited by BadgerT40 on

Comments

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

I like her story! I also like her perks, but some seem rather stronger. Like Preparation would be stronger with swf. Maybe if it was earned by doing something then it might be more balanced. Great Job though!

• Holijay
    Holijay Member Posts: 178

Yeah, take off the invulnerable aspect of the last perk and I think it could work.

The perks surprised me with how easily they function in the exsisting game, yet feel new and exciting.

• BadgerT40
    BadgerT40 Member Posts: 48