Some Quality of Life Suggestions for Leatherface

Options

I am a purple rank Leatherface main and I think there are two small changes that would make the Bubba experience a bit better.

• Make the final animation of his chainsaw rush, where he is dropping his chainsaw downward but before it is put away, keep his hit box or make it go away slowly. I get in chases all the time where I would get the survivor but the chainsaw hits them when it doesn't have a hit box.
  • Can we get a counter for how close we are with the Leatherface masks, I have been a main Leatherface for about a year and average 3k a game and have none of the masks. I have noticed it is harder to get them because a large portion of the player base don't play the original 4 survivors.

Comments

• oTechnic
    oTechnic Member Posts: 120
    Options

For a year? I have played this game for some months and I have every mask just not Jake's mask. (PS4) he is Prestige 3, and my main killer.

Maybe you have played a year, but not a lot of matches. Prestiging doesnt reset the progression I believe.

• oTechnic
    oTechnic Member Posts: 120
    Options

The counter would be nice, just that it doesnt say which Survivor. It is suppose to be secret.

• LordDubbington
    LordDubbington Member Posts: 21
    Options

Ya I switched between ps4 to steam a few months back after my email attached to my psn account was hacked. Maybe just a counter to the mask you are closest to? Prestiging does not reset it I just get put into a lot of games with newer survivors.