• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

They're not even that useful.

• KaoMinerva
    KaoMinerva Member Posts: 451

Red paint brush is guaranteed to be NERFED. I can see it now

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

@Kebek naaa they added an alarm clock and made it so failed skill checks reset the timer while still awake. So no dreaming aloud

• Jonathanskilz
    Jonathanskilz Member Posts: 403

I think having him be able to put up like 5 fake pallets is a little bit to mutch honestly but i like the change

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

They will probablyy reduce the amount of pallets he can put up

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Boy that would be so ridiculous.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

I swear to god they touch Freddy, I will cry

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

I hope they don't change too much. I'm considering on getting him now. He looks fun to play as and against.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

Get your tissues ready...the chances of him going live as is I think is slim to none.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Just noticed. Destroyed pallets leave wood on the floor. So high rank survivors won't get fooled by the fake pallets.

Only a matter of time before more survivors adapt to that and Freddy will be weaker than he's now.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Theres the counterplay, but most survivors wont find out until he's nerfed either way. Any survivor can counter him if they pay attention now, there, Freddy countered with his only power being a slow gen tp

Thanks for pointing this out @Tsulan

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

Doesn't throwing up a fake pallet remove the debris?

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Honestly, the pallets seem to be more agreed on than anything. As survivor, I really enjoyed the new game play with the fake pallets. When I used them as Freddy, most survivors seemed to have a good time with it.

The pallets are fine. The only real tweak should be making them part of base package in the place of the snares. Move snares to addons and give them a 1 second slowdown when placing them. Too easy to spam them during chases.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited July 2019

@Tsulan if you put a dream pallet up the wood disappears

Post edited by Milo on
  • Raccoon

The snare as an add-on (with the aura reading upon interaction) instead of the pallets would be such a solid design change.

It would also allow players to see if the person that tripped them is worth pursuing in any given scenario.

IE, I'm chasing someone and their prime looper trips a snare across the map...I know I'm better off continuing the current chase.

• Raccoon

....and saving my teleport.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

If they nerf any more killers unnecessarily, I will jump out of my window crying and sweating.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
  • edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,241

Those of us who have been around for at least a year know how this will end. Yellow rank players will find him too confusing and frustrating, so he'll get nerfed, and we'll have yet another killer that sucks beyond rank 8.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Milo okay i had to double check. One streamer said the debris stayed. Saw some clips with what appeared to be debris. So i figured it would stay.

My bad!

• BembridgeScholars
    BembridgeScholars Member Posts: 68

is embarrassing tbh when people search for illogical nerfs in games dbd is the go to game smh sad.