The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

my 2nd killer idea the tunneler

ohen
ohen Member Posts: 21
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

killer: the tunneler is a tunneling killer capable of making tunnels around the map granting this killer a lot of map control

killer power: tunnel network this power allows the killer to make tunnels on the map allowing him to travel to any of them from one there can be only 6 survivors can stand on a tunnel for a little bit to block the tunnel but tunnels will become unblocked after a few seconds

the Tunnelers perks are as follows

unending bloodlust: unending bloodlust causes the killer to gain bloodlust faster and allows it to last longer however the speed bonus is lightly reduced

hex: cave in: when the EGC is active a random dull totem becomes a hex totem this prevents the EGC from slowing down if a survivor is hooked or downed

numbing focus: this perk causes the killer to build stun resilience making all stuns slightly shorter this perk however does not stack with enduring

appearance: the tunneler wears a mining suit like that of harry warden from my bloody valentine and his weapon is a bloodied pickaxe

so what you think of this idea ? and no he does not tunnel people but he will cave your head in

Post edited by ohen on

Comments

• LSJeff
    LSJeff Member Posts: 28

The tunnel idea seems a bit similar to Freddy’s new ability where he can teleport to generators. I do think the perk ideas are cool.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

If he doesn't always immediately go for the same survivor repeatedly no matter what then I'm uninstalling.