Lithe Suggestion

Buddah_Nudo
Buddah_Nudo Member Posts: 27
edited July 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

I have an interesting proposal for Lithe. it would be interesting to put a speed bonus of when you climb over a windows / pallets.

Lithe:

After performing a rushed vault, break into a sprint at 150 % of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds and your speed vault is increased by 5/10/15 %.

Causes the Exhausted 

Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds.

Lithe cannot be used while Exhausted.

You do not recover from Exhaustion while running.

"U mad?" — Feng Min

Post edited by Buddah_Nudo on

Comments

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

I don't think it really needs a vault speed increase what I would really like to see if it gets any changes at all which it's in a very good place so I doubt it would.

Would it be to include jumping out of a locker fast. It would make locker jukes a lot more effective as you could quickly pop in and jump out of a speed boost but also helping synergize more with perks like dance with me and quick and quiet

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

I'm all for it. Maybe even 5-10-15. Not like BL where it's a passive, but it only triggers when the speed boost triggers.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Lithe is already one of the best exhaustion perks since they took away the chase requirement.

While I would have agreed pre-buff, I don't think it needs any more adjustments.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,123

Suggested this same thing a while ago, and yeah I would really love to see Lithe get some sort of secondary use while exhausted similar to Balanced Landing. That way it would be less mediocre and reliant on other perks to be good.

• limierr
    limierr Member Posts: 174

No.

Here are the main reason :

=> Lithe is already a great perk (add three machine gun on a tank is not necessary).

=> Loop is already a problem in this game, make a perk that will also directly influence that will bring even more trouble (unless of course the game get balance).

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

itd make sense to do this since sb can work as bl and lithe when you hold it, the difference is that bl gets the fall reduction thing .id love to see this tbh we need more faster vault perks imo

• prettyf
    prettyf Member Posts: 442

5% doesn't change much i think its ok because..theres more vaulting speed buff perks like spine chill and resilence?

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

Lithe is fine. The only thing I would fix is that it doesn't effect vaults that are up high. That or it waits till you hit the ground. Since your 3 seconds is over due to a mid-air fall LOL