if pig ever gets more cosmetics pig should get a mark hoffman skin

Options
I_Eat_Worms
I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

his pig outfit was the best in the whole series imo

its kinda like a gang because you got john and a few others, and then you have Amanda and Hoffman who actually did straight up killing. they did this with legion where you could switch between different "members", so with pig you could switch between the 2 different jigsaw "killers"

the only issues here are licensing which can be negotiated unless its a straight up no, and maybe hoffmans size because he was almost a foot bigger than Amanda, but they clearly made Amanda bigger for this game so it could probably work

Comments

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

They would have to change the Pig's backstory as it never mentions Hoffman once.

Whilst the Legion mentions all four of them being taken

• I_Eat_Worms
    edited July 2019
    Options

@Volfawott well Hoffman is kinda the entire reason she "died" if that counts

they could just put a little backstory in the cosmetic description

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

I'm well aware of the reason she died but outside of the blackmail letter which doesn't even explicitly stated came from Hoffman in game despite the fact we know it did.

The Entity only really took Amanda after she got shot for the Hoffman thing to work they would have to work into the backstory how Hoffman into the entity's realm and why when is already has Amanda who's working for it.

Basically the Legion was designed with the purpose of there being multiple people in the first place so the fact that you can play as each of the four makes sense. Pig was not

• I_Eat_Worms
    Options

well everyone knows Hoffman got locked in a bathroom so they would also know he came in the entitys realm from there

also, the pig mask or just the pighead as a character was designed to be a disguise or mask for all the jigsaw killers to hide themselves, not just 1 of them

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

This'll sound out of place, but I've always thought a Xenomorph skin would fit Pig. When I think of a xenomorph killer, it's with Pigs kit.

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392
    Options

i was thinking about that