Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Leatherface’s Chainsaw [REPOST]

I have already posted this in the killer section, but i feel like it would be more appropriate here:  

Leatherface at release was a brilliant killer, as few knew how to counter his chainsaw. Now, at better ranks, his ability seems near useless, the chainsaw doesn’t really help in a chase unless there are no windows or pallets around, like in the center of Shelter Woods or small areas in Gas Heaven. I don’t know if it’s because i’m not great as him, or if others feel the same about his power. 

Please comment if you feel the same, and please leave suggestions below about how he could be balanced to fit in with better ranks.

Comments

• Antero
    Antero Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 39

To be honest for me he feels pretty much the same c: his chainsaw is good at the right scenario but the loops You just have to eat those pallets and smack a few people with mouse1

• Axlegolas
    Axlegolas Member Posts: 43

@olibob06 said:

I don’t know if it’s because i’m not great as him, or if others feel the same about his power. 

everything said...