2 killers 8 survivors 10 generators?!

I want a new mode I wanna hear people ideas about what type of modes they would like to see added to the game.

Comments

• Captain_Doomsday
    Captain_Doomsday Member Posts: 175

Co-op or Vs. Killers would have made this game something I could recommend years ago, and it's a perfect opportunity for a Legion rework to include, but you might not want a flat doubling. It would take playtesting, but I imagine 6 Survivors needing to fix 8 gens would be about right.

• lazerlight
    lazerlight Member Posts: 353

Since legion's whole premise was that they look like survivors I was thinking of a game of tag where you start off as legion and you go around looking for survs to hit em with Frenzy and they can only mend by finding another survivor and if they don't they turn into another legion and it keeps going from there.

• Netharon
    Netharon Member Posts: 29

I would rather just see 5 survivors and 7 gens.

• Erak
    Erak Member Posts: 97

They would have to tweak every map for that. Make them bigger and add more exit gates and change palette and window spawns. That is not really possible. Otherwise you could never escape because two killers can easily block both exit gates.

• BackByDaylight
    BackByDaylight Member Posts: 92

@Erak i guess it will never work then because killers would block both gates