Remove 5 sec cooldown as a survivor after leaving a lobby at least if there was bad ping

Aztreonam78
Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

I am so tired of getting 5 sec cooldown each time i leave a lobby with 150+ ping. Its unfairly to punish people attempting find lobby with green ping to not get at least a little less hits through pallets.

This feature was nessesary in the beginning when there was no SWF, but after cooldown became completely useless and it increases time wasting to find optimal lobby. @Peanits

Comments

• Johnny212
    Johnny212 Member Posts: 35

Since there's still no way to punish swf (especially snipers), that time out should be there or even increased.

If you keep getting high ping killer, then maybe there is not a lot killer in your area.

• Skycerer
    Skycerer Member Posts: 183

I think this problem will be fix thanks to dedicated servers.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

They also need to remove the 10 second loading screen when you're on the results screen and the killer leaves. So obnoxious

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392

yes this is so pathetic

• Nescau_Fernando
    Nescau_Fernando Member Posts: 44

Would be great if BHVR made a patch focused on menu/lobby QOL. 5 second cooldown after leaving lobby, 10 second loading screen when Killer leaves at the results screen, lack of requeue option at the results screen, lack of auto-requeue when a problem happens (lobby no longer available, "NAT" problem, match cancelled etc.), lack of an option to disable bloodweb lvl 50 warning, lack of an option to speed up the bloodweb even further, lack of an option to automatically leave lobbies depending on ping and many other annoying little things that could be reworked to greatly smooth out the navigation.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

Killer based ping will disappear with dedicated servers, so at least this problem has a time limit. I've never really had that much a problem with it personally though. I don't tend to get many red ping killers in a row.

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850

No