Suggestion for Ghostface

Options
Sean
Sean Member Posts: 107

So freddy can now teleport to gens in the rework. I think a cool idea for Ghostface would be to have the ability to teleport inside of any locker around the map. Imagine working on a generator and ghost face pops out of the locker super fast right next to you and starts chasing you. It would bring a whole new scare to the game when playing against Ghostface.

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

I personally don't think Ghostface needs any work right now, with their proposed map changes, making certain loops smaller & removing the safety of a lot of loops almost all of the killers are in super good positions right now, I think.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

@SenzuDuck Aren't we getting 1 of the old maps changed every months though?

Badham then the next rework on the roadmap isn't until mid chapter 14 in early 2020.

Would take years for the map changes to be everywhere.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

Ghostface is honestly fine where he is. He has a good amount of counter play, but can also be devastating when used correctly.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

they're always tweaking things, doesn't mean every map needs a whole rework to make loops smaller, all of autohaven wreckers use the same tiles, change one tile, every map that has that tile then gets changed.

• Sean
    Options

I have played against Ghostface maybe once since the PTB. He isn’t very powerful against a team that knows what they are doing. I just thought it would be a cool idea. If he could teleport to any locker on the map and pop out really fast it would be very scary to go against him. It would probably turn him into a viable killer. Also removing the safety of loops is ridiculous. I get killed almost every time against a killer with a lot of hours. Loops is the only think keeping a survivor alive. Without that it’s an easy down for the killer. A killer that knows what they are doing will still get a 4 man either way.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

@SenzuDuck

He's saying that it's taking forever to change something, and admittedly, BHVR is quite slow with things sometimes. Nothing against them. If maps could be fixed by changing a certain loop, then why aren't all maps tweaked? I mean, it's just one tweak and not every map needs it.

• Sean
    Options

If the devs keep changing stuff that favor the killer they need to start looking at fixing hit boxes for survivors already. And also work on their servers

• Sean
    Options

Ghostface is a weaker version of Myers. He is not very viable against good survivors