The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Mori

Munix
Munix Member Posts: 24

I'm just wondering why so many killers use Mori on rank reset? Wouldn't it be smarter to use Mori on higher ranked players later in the season? Just curious as to the thought process here. When I'm reset to 10-13, get matched with 13-20 teammates (weird ranges cause of people doing SWF), and the killer is rank 10-13 using Mori... it confuses the heck out of me. I actually see an influx of better add-ons used as well. I thought maybe it was because of SWF? But even a group of 2-3 rank 15-20 SWF can't be that scary, can it? I mean to even be 16-20 you have to be new or haven't played survivor in a few months. Any info as to something I'm unaware of would be cool. If it's just people YOLOing Mori's and purple+ Add-ons then that's cool I guess lol.

Comments

• GuineaGamer
    GuineaGamer Member Posts: 44

I usually use one if I have a bunch of bad matches in a row. Get that little confidence back. It really is a vicious cycle...LOL!

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

I haven't seen 4k with an ebony mori in months because of the DC

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Never use them, except Cypress, when I want to screw with their minds. Moris are just cheap.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

I use them, especialy with Freddy with Dying Light equiped to kill the obsesion. The rest of the survivors eventualy stop struggling and give up due to extreme boredom. I will realy miss that build :,-(

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

It's harder to pip if you use a mori, especially if you're using them in higher ranks. It honestly makes the most sense to use them during reset, because that's when they impact your score the least.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Used a mori for my tryhard Freddy build.

Haunted Grounds, Dying Light, Bamboozle and Save the Best for Last.

Any add ons to make them not escape dream world.

Mori obsession, tunnel, whatever. Everyone is screwed and they know it.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

It's smarter to use them when you want, not when others dictate to you. Survivors could have been try hard red ranks before reset.